Sign in to follow this  
MSZ350

350z performance exhaust.

Im looking for a new exhaust for my zed. At the moment ive found two that im interested in.

An xforce system or nismo.

Just wondering if anyone has either, or know of another or is it worth getting a customised system.

Edited by MSZ350

If i was to chose from the 2 listed i'd say the Nismo System would be my pick

But im looking at getting the Greddy Evo2 for mine, I found a website that was doing them for around 1k USD

Greddy Evo Exhaust 350Z

Edited by MITCH_21

Just get a custom stainless steel straight pipe done.. I've done that to mine but kept the cat on and made a extra 20kw

I have a APS or AGS kit (it says it on it but I can never remember). But mine is turbo so it doesn;t really give you any idea of what a na would sound like. Off boost it sounds like an angry little V8. It's the best sound of any car I've ever owned. It's an Australian company that makes it and they make a twin turbo kit for them too.

Edited by Wolf 350z

I've got the XFORCE exhaust.

No complaints from me. It's not stupidly loud and doesn't really drone - it's pretty much how the Z should have sounded from the factory. I was about to spring for the NISMO exhaust but saw a used XFORCE going cheap and couldn't refuse!

Now that the Aus-US exchange rate is almost dollar-for-dollar, I would definitely go for the NISMO.

What about the brand "Amuse" Tthey make good exhaust for 350's! :hypo:

installed a couple of fujitsibu systems on a couple of 350z

exellent produt quality and sound just as somthing else to think about

Same size piping as the stock... The amount of people telling me how insane the sound is, is rediculous... It cost me $150 for a extra 20kw and one of the best notes you will ever get out of a 350... Next step is a full custom stainless steal with a high flow cat...

... a extra 20kw ...

Really? I'd like to see the before and after dyno graphs for this.

Stocks 145atw.. I got it to 165atw.. The stock muffler is so restricted.. A mate told me to do it and I though he was talking shit but did that then put it on the dyno and got a extra 20atw...

I had my 2003 Track dyno'd and got 164Kw or 220hp with the stock exhaust?

+K&N Air Filter "stock air box"

+Sprint Booster

Edited by MITCH_21

I had my 2003 Track dyno'd and got 164Kw or 220hp with the stock exhaust?

+K&N Air Filter "stock air box"

+Sprint Booster

So you got that with stock exhaust, filter, and sprint booster? What extra did the booster and filter do?

Yeah

TBH i don't know the hp increase... Maybe 10hp? i didnt have it dyno'd before install

It's worth the money it made the car feel alot more responsive.

Edited by MITCH_21

I'm doubtful of the 20rwkw increase. I've never heard of anyone gaining that much power from an cat-back exhaust alone (on an N/A Z)

A stock 350z should produce about 210-230rwhp (155-170rwkw)

Now that i hav had my car dyno'd before a cat-back exhaust i will kno the true gain one i have my exhaust installed

I have read on manufactures website talk of 12-15hp gains on for "some" systems.

Yeah I didn't get mine dyno before that and the intake and got told stocks 145 so all i gotta do is connect one pipe that goes to the stock mufflers so it's running on them and see what I get then take it off so it's the straights again..

I personally loved the sound of the APS Exhaust.

I ended up going with the x force, sounds Just the way I wanted it. Also changed how it filters, which I noticed changed the note through the rev range! Couldn't be much happier for the $$$$