Sign in to follow this  
YunG<>BuK

recommend someone to install Air Conditioner?

hey guys anyone can recommend someone that can install split system Air Conditioner? I'm in the south east

thanks

Splity in a car lol? I presume its a house.. If so whomever you do get to install it make sure if you have an electrican mate they check over the wiring.. From what mates have told me installing split systems are easy but it requires 2 parts 1 being an electrician to wire it, the other a plumber to hook it up..

So its pretty hard to find somebody qualified in both fields, so you either get a good wiring job and 'ok' plumming, or good plumbing and 'ok' electricial, youll know this if 1 person comes to your house or 2.. My house fell into the 'ok electricial' cause only last week i was having power faults got a mate to check the board and the Split System was arcing..

In saying that Lakes heating & Cooling, a mate ust to work with them and on his installs it would be a Qualified Plumber and a Qualified Electrician doing the work http://www.lakesheatcool.com.au

Splity in a car lol? I presume its a house.. If so whomever you do get to install it make sure if you have an electrican mate they check over the wiring.. From what mates have told me installing split systems are easy but it requires 2 parts 1 being an electrician to wire it, the other a plumber to hook it up..

So its pretty hard to find somebody qualified in both fields, so you either get a good wiring job and 'ok' plumming, or good plumbing and 'ok' electricial, youll know this if 1 person comes to your house or 2.. My house fell into the 'ok electricial' cause only last week i was having power faults got a mate to check the board and the Split System was arcing..

In saying that Lakes heating & Cooling, a mate ust to work with them and on his installs it would be a Qualified Plumber and a Qualified Electrician doing the work http://www.lakesheatcool.com.au

thanks for info I will check out

Likewise mate.. i am a qualified mech plumber and do cashies on the wknds, I dont have a d licence tho, soo youll have to get someone in to do the elec work.

Pm me if you want me to do it, cheers.

If you are looking for the Ac installation company to install your split Ac then you can sign up on Google and there search on your nearby company to assist you for your Air conditioner.I recommend calling Ac system repair fort myers to repair or install my home or office Air conditioning unit.

A rather old bump, but i called around a heap of people not to long ago to get a split system installed in my rental place and found MetroCool to be the cheapest by far, they were even cheaper than a few randoms i called off Gumtree!

hey guys anyone can recommend someone that can install split system Air Conditioner? I'm in the south east

thanks

If you are looking for a honest and well reputable company that can install your split Air Conditioner System, then just go for Air Conditoning Service Fortlauderdale. These guys are having an experience in AC's all kinds of services for more than 15 years. They are locally operated and their technicians are fully certified and licensed.

always share the better way to find the ac unit installation and repair expert in all the states and not in a particular state. By making use of internet you can get many ac repair experts near you for any help related to ac troubleshoot issues.