Sign in to follow this  
sik350

I NEED WHEELS FOR MY 350Z

Hey guys i have a nissan 350z track and i need some wheels i have the standard ones, im looking for somthing with huge dish can anyone help or know any good websites. Thanks any help would be greatly apreciated. :)

Hey there, I have the same model as you and I found it a lil hard finding something I liked that would actually fit the brembo's in without having huge spacers. I went to Ozzy tyres in Syd for mine. You could try there site or depending on your location try the sellers links on here or google always works.

it is really hard i want somthing really JAP not chrome or anything and massive dish so hard when you have bembos i would love a set ofwork wheels but they are so much lol

Option 1 garage has some cheapish dish wheels in low offsets that will fit 350z.

The USA has some really good wheels too. Whatever you do don't go to ozzy/Tempe Tyres etc

I didn't want something blingy for mine, I went with KONIG. 10 spoke, 5 black 5 chrome and about 3 inch deep. I don't remember the exact $$$ but i think I paid like 350-400 for each rim. I just found everywhere I went what I wanted couldn't fit. Keep searching

hey can you PM me pics of your Konig wheel i was having a look at those and they look good could you please PM me a pic and what size did you ????? thanks,, i tired option1 but they got nothing in stock dammmm same with import monster i cant belive how hard it is :(

Because the wheels look like ass (just my opinion) and don't come in the perfect sizes for 350z (fact)

Here are some wheels from sponsors I would personally be looking at. Other places to look would be US websites and ROTA if you want cheap wheels that look good.

AME Wheels: ~$3k

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=467739

TM-02:

28.jpg

Varrstoen Wheels: 19" in nice sizes for well under $2k is always good!

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=465702

4953402142_b8ed39177f_z.jpg

Thanks so much for the info and links much apreciated, see i have found wheels that are really nice but i will need spacers and there is no way !! i am using spacers on my 350,, if you guys have any other links with second hand stuff as well please post much apreciated,, has anyone seen MARCELLO wheels there not to bad

Hey msz350 I know some one selling a front lip and they are in SYD, if your keen let me know I will hook it up. I bought of this guy brand new exhaust led tail lights and eyelids al for 800 bux all new his car got impounded so he selling his stuff I added ya on fb