Sign in to follow this  
sik350

ADELAIDE CAR SCENE DEAD!

why is there no more car cruises in adelaide and all of are autosaloon are homo azzzz, the car scene is dead and we can thank the stupid pigz and idiots that do 200+ in wrx and kill people u killed it for all of us...... LETS GET A CAR CRUISE HAPPENING

All myates have swapped the car for bikes .... There's bike cruises 2 times a week lol I just can't escape my import obsession

People steer away from the idea of cruises more these days due to the likelihood of a defect.

At the end of the day it comes down to the po po ..... If they weren't such Kents there would be more activity in the car scene

why is there no more car cruises in adelaide and all of are autosaloon are homo azzzz, the car scene is dead and we can thank the stupid pigz and idiots that do 200+ in wrx and kill people u killed it for all of us...... LETS GET A CAR CRUISE HAPPENING

im guessing grammer and english isnt a great strength

At the end of the day it comes down to the po po ..... If they weren't such Kents there would be more activity in the car scene

And if people didn't drive like dick heads 24/7 the cops would be less aggressive. Wouldn't be passing the blame to the cops too quickly.

And if people didn't drive like dick heads 24/7 the cops would be less aggressive. Wouldn't be passing the blame to the cops too quickly.

Revenue raising is a bigger factor of the motivation behind fines/defects/what evers, than anything else man.

Ironic post is ironic.

sorry about the spelling did this while at work LOL,, PS WHO GIVES A FK

If you don't care about grammar/spelling then don't post about it lol. Fark oath.

Just seeing the word 'pigz' in a post makes me think you'd not be someone I'd like to cruise with...

Ironic post is ironic.

+1 to irony hehe, grammar nazi fail tongue.gif

anywho, back to the topic, most people I know have their cars collecting dust, main reason being they've lost their licenses and can't risk driving them out, "imports being hassle magnets afterall" and end up getting a defect along the way, but this doesn't deter the rest of us law abiding citezens. Adelaide's car scene is far beyond dead and does have cruise/meet/gathering but they aren't passing through mainstream attractions for obvious reasons, this been said it depends entirely what you're intentions are on these cruises, whether to reap havoc or just to generally meet enthusiasts alike, I'm sure there are more than enough social meets to cater you're needs tongue.gif

Just seeing the word 'pigz' in a post makes me think you'd not be someone I'd like to cruise with...

I also hate people who refer the police as pig*s*z.

I wonder why this is only in the 350z Section? no in the SA section

because only stock 350z's can "cruize" without being defected and the rest of us have to take our flat black drifters out the back of nowhere at 3:45 on a Wednesday morning.... what the f**k is a cruise good for anyway step 1 drive like a knobhead and park in a carpark... step 2 repeat step 1 ad nausium...

Edited by DYNOBUSTER