Sign in to follow this  
Mini S13

Forza Motorsport 4

Ah that hachi run is a challenge, I'm still trying to string a nice clean run down the mountain

Yep. ive bet the score a heap of times.. but none of them have been a clean run.

Its not drifting without tapping a guard rail. haha

Also. the hills touge run in traffic is fun to. my time was around 10.25 in one of the s15s in the club garage

Edited by WPN-X7

Got the game today. I havent played heaps but its awesome. My gamertag is ROLLAS13

Anyone who hasnt added me yet my gamertag is Sideways craze keen to get some tandem action happening

My free trial of live gold didn't work because I already had a windows live email address for MSN etc. So gay

Made a new account. Free 1 month yay

Edit: new account mean starting the game again fark. Forked out $10 for a month

Gamertag: Mickolol

Edited by Mickolol

you bastards are tempting me to buy an Xbox.. i had one years ago.. but i sold it before the RROD pain :D

ill see what mischeif i get up tomorrow.. new xbox.. NAS.. or surfboard.. =\

don't really like the rival drift, points system is pretty fail in Forza just like every other game, you can whore points be doing bad drifts

loving the time attack rival races tho, RX-7 FD A class is win, tried to make a Evo 9 to beat it but 4WD pushes up the class so to have it in A class its got stock power:(

Anyone who hasnt added me yet my gamertag is Sideways craze keen to get some tandem action happening

preety sure i was drifting with you last night haha.

my gamertag is youngbloodnate

NS Drift meet at 8pm tonight? :)

can anyone set it up throught the club section or does it have to be the creater of the club?

Still waiting to be accepted, I guess Loz wasn't online at 2am this morning. lol.

have made 2 of the most regular guys on there co-admins for the group, so member additions should be quick...

...if only i had enough time to play it - only got to play in 3 hours on the first day... :(

Hopefully this week will be less hektik.

have made 2 of the most regular guys on there co-admins for the group, so member additions should be quick...

...if only i had enough time to play it - only got to play in 3 hours on the first day... :(

Hopefully this week will be less hektik.

Best Guy!

Edit: I'm one of them

Woo hoo. Now if only the missus would just let me play for a measly 6 hours today :P

preety sure i was drifting with you last night haha.

my gamertag is youngbloodnate

Yeah that gt sounds familiar haha. So many american d- bags online though

Buy it! There are a lot of similarities to forza 3, but so many improvements!

How do I set a drift lap to go into the club rivals? I can see how to challenge but not to set one.

Go into community>rivals>leaderboard>set to club. Then either pick a rival or it will pick whoever's score is just above yours. If you challenge a rival and beat their score it automatically gets recorded on the leaderboard and you become a rival for somebody else. You're personal best score will always be on the leaderboard

That was a pretty confusing explanation :wacko:

im considering buying a xbox just for this, GT5 was full of fail.... might go down to Eb games and try and score a 20gig second hand xbox, mate told me they were going for about $150.

post up photo's of everyones cars, i want to see what people are creating!

lol f**k forgot to buy this after work

cranking out some fm3 for now

So addicted to this game... also in the club, MrChich.. someone added me already, i'll throw a car in the club garage soon :thumbsup:

Edited by Chich.