Sign in to follow this  
I AM THE NIGHT RIDER

Best phone ever?

OK! so 6 months ago I got real lucky on yahoo japan and picked up one of these!

LG GD900's

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LG_GD900

I cannot believe how awesome it is! I cant complain about anything on it! Nothing plays up, everything works so well.

seriously amazing!

I go through so many phones because little things piss me off, but this... this is perfect!!!!

I encourage everyone to get one!

It looks pretty, and that where it ends.

I don't care what it is, i'll never buy anything LG...

Ive heard there pretty good and reliable but I'll stick to my I phone lol

+1 nokia 3210/3310/3315 are where its at

if i could id still run these

What about the Nokia 5110 they were the shit, indestructable and the batterey lasted a week!

This.

I was in Seoul and wanted to support one of their baseball teams... the LG Twins.

Because of the LG factor... I supported their other team the Doosan Bears instead.

Cool story, right?

This.

I was in Seoul and wanted to support one of their baseball teams... the LG Twins.

Because of the LG factor... I supported their other team the Doosan Bears instead.

Cool story, right?

yeh bro.

thinking back one of the best fones i ever had was the nokia 8250, small, light, robust and good battery life. i change fones pretty much every year or so and i always get sucked into all their features, yet the only thing i use my fone for is calling, never internet, rarely fotos. the best fone i've had recently is the nokia E71. awesome battery, slim, stylish and awesome for texting

thinking back one of the best fones i ever had was the nokia 8250, small, light, robust and good battery life. i change fones pretty much every year or so and i always get sucked into all their features, yet the only thing i use my fone for is calling, never internet, rarely fotos. the best fone i've had recently is the nokia E71. awesome battery, slim, stylish and awesome for texting

Man, you must have a good e71 then, mine barely lasts the day on battery with all options turned off (wireless scanning etc) and screen brightness set to lowest. That and it often cuts calls even on full signal, following up its first effort by turning off. Dope.

Nokia 8250 before camera phones came out, then the Samsung D600 the BEST phone everrrrr!

tbh everything LG ive ever owned has broken an im not heavy handed

I still got my Nokia 8210, that was a good phone back in the day.

Best phone I've owned was the 6233. Came out 5 or so years ago.

Took a lot of punishment and had a lot of revolutionary features the 'iphone' claims it innovated.

nokia_6233_5486.jpg

so much hate towards iphone these days. I had the 3g now got the iphone 4 and never regretted it. So easy to use, reliable (im not getting conection issues like everyone seems to be complaining about) abundance of useful apps and pish notifications for emails. Open an app, type in my 4 number password and im internet banking. Ill never buy another phone that is not an iphone.

so much hate towards iphone these days. I had the 3g now got the iphone 4 and never regretted it. So easy to use, reliable (im not getting conection issues like everyone seems to be complaining about) abundance of useful apps and pish notifications for emails. Open an app, type in my 4 number password and im internet banking. Ill never buy another phone that is not an iphone.

Can you bluetooth me something on my Android?

Oh wait.. no you cant..

Or lets VideoChat sorry, 'FaceTime'

LOL

Nokia 5110 was the best, simple, made calls could drop it an survived an changable cases:-)) my new galaxy i want to set om fire its goin im for warranty again yay

Who needs to blue tooth things to each other when u can just email or mms it.... I phone for the win

But i would rather have aids than use iTunes, the phone itself is ok, the crap program and Nazi company are shit jailbreak ftw

Can you bluetooth me something on my Android?

Oh wait.. no you cant..

Or lets VideoChat sorry, 'FaceTime'

LOL

Not that I'm an iphone lover or wanting to start Android v Iphone war #568693, but bluetooth doesn't phase me one bit. I couldn't care less about sending or receiving stuff via bluetooth. Like Moggy said, you've got email which is far easier than having to turn on bluetooth, find the phone, etc. etc. I've had my iphone 4 for only a month so far, but so far loving it because it just works. And pfft, who really used video chat when it was on the n95, seriously? No one uses that crap..

But i would rather have aids than use iTunes, the phone itself is ok, the crap program and Nazi company are shit jailbreak ftw

iTunes works really well actually. I've used it for yeeaarrs for my album collection which almost tops 200GB. WMP was shit and never got to like winamp.

(yes, i was once an itunes hater before I had to use it at work and actually learnt how it all works)

you can bluetooth large files quickly anywhere. shoot a 300mb vid on your phone then send it to a mate straight away, even without 3g reception. you can send tv episodes and movies. Try Emailling or mmsing a decent size file. and no. email is not easier than bluetooth

you can bluetooth large files quickly anywhere. shoot a 300mb vid on your phone then send it to a mate straight away, even without 3g reception. you can send tv episodes and movies. Try Emailling or mmsing a decent size file. and no. email is not easier than bluetooth

Ok if you're talking files over a few mb, then yeah fair enough... but, personally, I have no use for movies, tv shows or any other files besides the snap shots I take with the camera, on my phone.

I guess I got used to it when my last android phone couldn't bluetooth files (HTC Dream...what a load of shit phone that was).

My 5210 killed many a dull hour as a hacky sack at school 5-6 years ago, still works perfectly now.