Sign in to follow this  
I.SkidKid.I

Epic car fail thread

alright this is a b4 and after of my own car...some ppl hate it others dnt mind it and some love it...curious to see what u guys think??

333700_3288637705057_2050560623_o.jpg

I cant tell if its been converted to rwd or awd from those photos so cant pass judgement

Atm it is still fwd...future plans after getting off p's is putting in the motor i have waiting for it which is a sr20det...hence the cooler...with an awd conversion...so pass judgement on that basis

So at the moment it's still NA and you're cruising around with an interfooler?

But is going to be awd I already have the gti-r drivetrain in my backyard waiting for the swaap...and noo it was in there for the pic but is taken outt whille is n/a...

yea cos spending money on a n14 will get you laid :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yea cos spending money on a n14 will get you laid laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

you gotta remember what cars chicks like, cute ones... meaning he's in :P

GTI-R's are gay, hate the camel bonnet hump..

Edited by SpotMan

Yes thatt bonnet is by far the worst...what's with all the holes?? Looks like someone took to it with a shotgun...

FMIC installed for aesthetics = instant fail. Sorry champ. Do you get people trying to drag you at lights all the time but you have to just putt off as if you aren't interested to save face?

and noo it was in there for the pic but is taken outt whille is n/a...

FMIC installed for aesthetics = instant fail. Sorry champ. Do you get people trying to drag you at lights all the time but you have to just putt off as if you aren't interested to save face?

As said cooler = not on car whilst n/a and even though it is not in there I still get every wanker in ther dunnydore trying to race me atleast once a day...I dnt even bother wasting the fuel...

whoops I missed that part. GTI-R conversion would be sweet. Ive seen a few n14s in the past with this done.

Ill have to get my camera ready on the way home from work in the morning...I've spotted a vp with a ve clubby kit onn it...looks soo bad!!!its only there sometimes though...so hope I get lucky

Each to their own...u like them I hate em...and also...no suspects a n15 sedan to be awd now do they?? Haha

But yours is FWD and non turbo.. so your car is exactly what everyone is suspecting... you can't make these claims until you have done the AWD and turbo conversion..

And yeah each to their own.

GTIR.jpg

Edited by SR20_DET

ahahaha

Is this the first time someone has actually voluteered their own car for this thread?

Is this the first time someone has actually voluteered their own car for this thread?

while still owning the car, yes

i say dont spend money on the n15,you will thank me in a few years.

x40 000 000

sell the car with the interfooler on it to some twerp..

save dollars

buy real turbo car

get bitchez.. ;)

N15 is a fail to me. take a small comuter car and spend all that money to make it something its not, may as well be an excel as far as I am concerned, and "IF" you do, do all these conversions you say (and thats an if) by the sounds of it all you want to do is play traffic light hero's. thats no better than half the cars in this thread no power all show. As harris said sell it and go buy a real performance car, if thats what your into.

alright this is a b4 and after of my own car...some ppl hate it others dnt mind it and some love it...curious to see what u guys think??

Hey mate. Don't listen to these guys. They're all jealous that their cars barely run. I honestly think your car looks great. I reckon it needs black bonnet and boot and maybe a GT racing wing for some rearwards down force. After you put about 15 grand in it, or more and if you have to, overnight parts from Japan.

x40 000 000

sell the car with the interfooler on it to some twerp..

save dollars

buy real turbo car

get bitchez.. ;)

I'd probably leave the n15 at what it is now champ, you'll end up pumping grand after grand into it, and sell it for a slab of beer.. A couple grand for a case is a pretty big ripoff.. 'specially when Dan Murphy's flogs them off at 70 bucks for two..

On that note my sileighty conversion is looking pretty haggard ATM.. Looks like a weekend of sanding and priming for me

N15 is a fail to me. take a small comuter car and spend all that money to make it something its not, may as well be an excel as far as I am concerned, and "IF" you do, do all these conversions you say (and thats an if) by the sounds of it all you want to do is play traffic light hero's. thats no better than half the cars in this thread no power all show. As harris said sell it and go buy a real performance car, if thats what your into.

Hey!! Leave the excel out of this...

He cool... Oh and I did see an article on speedhunters about an excel shaped beast... Redemption for the Koreans perhaps?

sexy neon:

167538_10150369707830112_305901075111_16899642_7147361_n.jpg

Edited by The Import Kid

Photo

Has that been done with rattle cans? :wtf1:

to be far, it looks like it was actually done pretty well..

super lols at the fact that the number plate says "freek", like we couldnt tell that by looking at your pink snake skinned car.. hahahaha

Looks like Pinky from Next Friday down graded from his pink Caddy lol

the car isnt the the owners only porblem......

because they must be retarted to like that paint job

RESPECT THAT PAINT JOB!!!

NOOGA!!!

RESPECT THAT PAINT JOB!!!

NOOGA!!!

LOL. Who da f.uck are you? Nelson Mandela?

Little muthaf**ka gonna try and rob me. Well I'ma show you how we do it here in Pinky's *noogah*.

Sign in to follow this