Sign in to follow this  
X5452

Fast and Furious 6 release

"Universal has just announced the next Fast and the Furious movie will hit theaters May 24, 2013 (which is Memorial Day weekend). You might remember that Universal showed a Fast and Furious 6 promo poster at the Licensing Expo in Las Vegas last week, so the 2013 release date was already known. What we didn't know was the date.

According to the studio, Neal H. Moritz and Vin Diesel return to produce, and director Justin Lin is again helming the franchise. According to Variety, Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson will all be back and we already knew Fast Five screenwriter Chris Morgan was writing the 6th installment. With Fast Five set to cross $600 million at the worldwide box office in the next few days, it's no surprise Universal wants the next installment in less than two years. Since Fast Five did a great job at reinventing the franchise, I'm ready for the next installment. What about you?"

another one... really??

i think they should give up.

I must agree.

The first one and Tokyo drift were good, the rest have been gay. Espically that one when they drove through the moutain

another one... really??

i think they should give up.

Well in their defense, they are making squillions off each one they release still... So you can see why they keep making them.

Need more racing scenes! Number 4 started to get off track and the story line was aids!

I must agree.

The first one and Tokyo drift were good, the rest have been gay. Espically that one when they drove through the moutain

First one and Fourth one were the best IMO. Tokyo drift could have been way better

The first one was the best which is what usually happens in a series, the rest where crap as the went off the story line and included more crap (but as many others I've seen them all and will watch the 6th when it comes out but wont be hanging on the egde of my seat for it)

The first one was the best which is what usually happens in a series, the rest where crap as the went off the story line and included more crap (but as many others I've seen them all and will watch the 6th when it comes out but wont be hanging on the egde of my seat for it)

hahahaha +1

it's never ending. i didn't even go to watch the last one as they're so s##t. if it was call f##k me furious 6 i might go watch it.

The next one needs to go back to Tokyo otherwise I'll stop seeing them

if they keep going, eventually they might make a good story line..

They may be average movies but as long as they keep releasing them i will keep going to see them lol.

Fast and the Furious 11!

smartcar.jpg?size=l

vs

Toyota-Prius-V-2.jpg

Even though they may be getting more 'outrageous' in the things they do that's unrealistic.. you have to understand that the writers of this movie already know this. It's done for a reason. It's supposed to be cars, chicks, guns and explosions, good guys and bad guys etc. But with Fast Five they just took it to another level imo.

The most entertaining one with the hottest cars was Tokyo Drift imo. (Probably the most realistic one with the most continuity too.

they are making more to fill in the gabs and shit they left. after just about every movie there is a little treaser or whatever you wanna call it. they have to show what happens after. i didnt like number 2 at all but 1, 4 and 5 were good. drift isnt to bad depends what you like

yeah they are taking it back to toyko and showing you how they got there but there is 7th as well but thats a rumour which people say is after tokyo and for what happens to the kids or something but yeah pretty much 7 movies total

thats true, they neeeda go back to tokyo and have more drifts nd racing :)

they need to go to germany with euro cars or something or back to the first one the roots with imports

they need to go to germany with euro cars or something or back to the first one the roots with imports

Yeah they haven't done a Europe one yet. That'd be mad

still yet to see F&F 5, lost interest after 2

cmon guys, where else would we get cheesy lines from LoL?

the titles need looking into though

we've had:

The fast and The furious

Too fast Too furious

fast and furious tokyo drift

fast and furious

fast five

possible upcoming:

too fast in tokyo so much drift

furiously fast

too fast to be furious

haha winner

I did read somewhere that with Fast 5 they were crossing the series over from street racing to auto-heist movies - ie: Italian Job/Gone in 60 Seconds.

Flashy cars, hot chicks, big explosions. Happy viewing.

If watching a movie is the most intellectual thing in your life, maybe it's not the movie that needs changing.

Yeah they haven't done a Europe one yet. That'd be mad

YES there are some f**king awesome roads in Europe.. F&F better do this!!!

It was rumored that it was set in Berlin, Germany. It links up to the end part of Fast Five!

They may be average movies but as long as they keep releasing them i will keep going to see them lol.

im sure 99% of the people on here will too lol! but i thought the last one was good?? cant believe so much hate for em.. it was like a oceans 12 and it was funny with tyrese and the rest of the cast

cmon guys, where else would we get cheesy lines from LoL?

the titles need looking into though

we've had:

The fast and The furious

Too fast Too furious

fast and furious tokyo drift

fast and furious

fast five

possible upcoming:

furiously fast

too fast to be furious

How bout the slow n spurious lol