Sign in to follow this  
Rooz

Genuine RAYS 350z wheels?

Hi guys, I'm about to buy a set of RAYS forged 18s that look the same as the forged option available for the 2003-2005 350z but they don't have the little dimples on the spokes and have a machined lip.

Apart from that they are identical. They even have "RAYS Engineering" and "FORGED" embossed on the dish.

I also cross checked the position of the lug holes, valve stem and embossing against an original Nissan oem and it checked out.

My question is, did RAYS release an identical model as the NISSAN OEM but sold under the RAYS name or are these a very very good forgery? I cant recall if they have a RAYS label inside the wheel. They did feel pretty light. These came off a 350gt Skyline.

Cheers

this is a part of the hardtuned network, so the same ppl that see that prob would have seen your other thread...

that and this section is rather quiet

This section is dead. Most people are over at www.zclub.com.au

I don't know if they are the same or not. I would imagine that they would of made there own copy and changed them slightly to avoid legal ramifications from Nissan on the OEM wheels. But that is just a guess.