Sign in to follow this  
RAGER

Help, need to borrow tyres and rims for inspection

Went to get my hilux inspected today and the tyre track shit ( middle of tyre to tyre) is too big, meant to be 1511 but is actually 1540 so I am about 30mm to big and instead of having to buy new tyres and put them on my rims, one of you lovely boys could help me out :)

It is a hilux extra cab ( 6 stud)

Your help would be appreciated

mate's got a set of 16" split rims from a lux. will check tyre condition (think they're pretty good). will see what his price is for a loan

Thanks that would be much appreciated smile.gif

Got pizza cutters on 16s from a 4runner like 205/75 16 or sum shit. Two are prob bout 20% and 2 are brand new but wont hold air :( if u get the beads sorted out by tyre shop on the 2 leaking tyres then they are urs to borrow :)

Thanks that would be much appreciated smile.gif

Got pizza cutters on 16s from a 4runner like 205/75 16 or sum shit. Two are prob bout 20% and 2 are brand new but wont hold air :( if u get the beads sorted out by tyre shop on the 2 leaking tyres then they are urs to borrow :)

yeah i don't know if regency will be happy with 20% tread but ill let you know, do you know how much it will be to fix leaky tyres?

'

sorry dude, my mate was on nights all week, and he's said the tyres are shagged. look better than they actually are :(

Yeah thats alright, illl take slider13 up in his offer :)

Thanks anyways

Yeah thats alright, illl take slider13 up in his offer smile.gif

Thanks anyways

they have like maybe 5mm till wear bars. Dunno how much it would cost man or why the beads are leaking prob not sealed properly. Id say it would be remove tyres clean inside of rim n refit. Dont worry bout balancing them. I have 5 of them but 1 is a sdpare n different tred n I think each end of vehicle has to be a matching pair. Anyway my number is there if u cant find anythin else mate.

Yeah thats alright, illl take slider13 up in his offer smile.gif

Thanks anyways

they have like maybe 5mm till wear bars. Dunno how much it would cost man or why the beads are leaking prob not sealed properly. Id say it would be remove tyres clean inside of rim n refit. Dont worry bout balancing them. I have 5 of them but 1 is a sdpare n different tred n I think each end of vehicle has to be a matching pair. Anyway my number is there if u cant find anythin else mate.

Hey mate, thanks heaps for the offer but sorted it out this week already :)

If you ever want to go 4x4ing let me know :)