Sign in to follow this  
saadn

things that annoy you

I hate when you leave a sensible gap to the car in front and someone always seems to think you left that space for them to cut into. No *richard cranium*, I left the gap coz its the law, not for you to barge into.

Just like when your towing a trailer so you slow down well be before the traffic light so someone barges into that gap meaning you now have to slam on the brakes and hope to stop.

I hate when you leave a sensible gap to the car in front and someone always seems to think you left that space for them to cut into. No *richard cranium*, I left the gap coz its the law, not for you to barge into.

Just like when your towing a trailer so you slow down well be before the traffic light so someone barges into that gap meaning you now have to slam on the brakes and hope to stop.

I wish those same people would try that on a semi trailer and see how well that ends for them.

They do it all the time and it's one of their biggest gripes about the job. There's a lot of mental mathematics happening constantly slowing load all the time for stops for some f**k with to just dive into the gap gap you're preparing.

I wish those same people would try that on a semi trailer and see how well that ends for them.

I have seen this happen several times on Sydney roads, and they usually belong to a particular demographic that is well known for bad driving.

Unfortunately the semi has successfully stopped before impact in each case. If i ever see a crash happen as a result of this scenario however, no matter how much of a hurry i am in, i intend to stop and give my phone number to the truckie to be his witness.

Yeah, people who cockblock braking trucks are seriously retarded, and are usually the same people who complain about trucks using jake-brakes. If I'm in front of a truck heading towards lights and I can jump out of the lane with no consequence to give them more space, I usually do. It's bad enough pulling up a shitty Isuzu 4.5 tonne, so I'd hate to be dealing with a loaded b-double.

Edited by pmod

^this. Also its a lot easier for trucks to do a rolling start then have to come to a complete stop and start again... So truckies try to keep rolling from a distance till every Muppet in the right lane decides to move over to the left as there's a spot.

People call truckies dangous. Just wish they could see it from their point of view (Aca tried this spin a few months ago as a wake up call to motorists)

It's six of one, half a dozen of the other really. There are good truckies that cover their load, stay in the correct lanes and drive with great presence of mind on the road, and there are the crackheads that need some serious drug testing. An ex-housemate had her Silvia damaged once when a truck ranged up on her left, then swung over to the right lane and literally ran her off the road and into/along a guardrail on the hard shoulder. She wasn't doing anything stupid, hovering in a blind spot or approaching a merge point; he simply approached her car from behind then just moved into her lane whilst she was stil in it. Another time she nearly got sandwiched when in the middle lane, as two trucks passed her either side and one decided to merge. NSW Life.

Edited by pmod

Part of getting your licence should be a few hours in a truck.

That sucks.

When parents decided to go snooping around in your room when you have asked them not to many of times.. like ffs my room is my space, i dont go snooping around yours so what gives you the rights to enter mine :cursing:

When parents decided to go snooping around in your room when you have asked them not to many of times.. like ffs my room is my space, i dont go snooping around yours so what gives you the rights to enter mine cursing.gif

well move out. its their house so tough tits.

on another note. dealing with insurance companies..

When parents decided to go snooping around in your room when you have asked them not to many of times.. like ffs my room is my space, i dont go snooping around yours so what gives you the rights to enter mine cursing.gif

Yeah, Never had this trouble; BECAUSE I MOVED OUT EARLY.

i find it humorous when they do.....if they find something they dont wanna see its their own fault (and it has happened) it never happens anymore either so.

When parents decided to go snooping around in your room when you have asked them not to many of times.. like ffs my room is my space, i dont go snooping around yours so what gives you the rights to enter mine :cursing:

My parents used to search my older brothers room a lot. One day he got jack of it and went hunting through my parents room for something incriminating.

I came home one day to see a message on the kitchen white board that read "i have mr wiggle, if you want it back, stop going through my room".

Not exactly something i would endorse but i had a good lol and i never heard about them searching his room again :lol:

You would go insane driving in Sydney traffic.

In Sydney if you don't want somebody merging in front of you, you just have to make sure there is no room for them to do it.

Yeah, that's what I've find.

You need to maintain that 1/2-3/4 car-length gap between yourself and the car in front.

bepanthen

when people ask what does that tattoo mean to me?

nothing, i got it cause it looks f**king awesome and its under my shirt sleeve so i dont get ask that same question all the time

when ebay sellers wont reply to questions/messages

fine i wont buy from you

Ive Taken a Real Hate to Tail Gaters at the moment . Every time some idiot drives real close to me now I slow down where they cant benefit from it like changing lanes . I had to get out at the lights the other day and defend my self and my car as this dick head threatened to push me off the road in his big highrise 4WD and literally was only centermeters from my back end . Now I don't own an expensive car but Its my pride n joy its still all original from the day it drove off the factory floor 26 years ago . Im fully insured but its not the point , why do people have to tailgate even in traffic ??? it does my fricken head in

36iy3r.jpg

Ive Taken a Real Hate to Tail Gaters at the moment . Every time some idiot drives real close to me now I slow down where they cant benefit from it like changing lanes . I had to get out at the lights the other day and defend my self and my car as this dick head threatened to push me off the road in his big highrise 4WD and literally was only centermeters from my back end . Now I don't own an expensive car but Its my pride n joy its still all original from the day it drove off the factory floor 26 years ago . Im fully insured but its not the point , why do people have to tailgate even in traffic ??? it does my fricken head in

36iy3r.jpg

im sick of getting tail gated on my motor bike been so close to getting off and punching *milkshakes* heads through windows with my gloves that conveniently include built in knuckle protection

I will admit that i am guilty of tailgating motorbikes.

I don't mean to do it, but my eyes are so adjusted to following cars that small motorbikes mess up my perspective of how far away they are.

Edited by Chappy

I will admit that i am guilty of tailgating motorbikes. I don't mean to do it, but my eyes are so adjusted to following cars that small motorbikes mess up my perspective of how far away they are.
thats fair enough but you get rear ended in your car and its a bumper on the bike its so much more

I will admit that i am guilty of tailgating motorbikes.

I don't mean to do it, but my eyes are so adjusted to following cars that small motorbikes mess up my perspective of how far away they are.

Yeah, that's it. Your eyes always seem to focus on the larger object beyond the motor bike. I just take it easy whenever motor bikes are around.

Snap backs.

f**k that flat brimmed bullshit. Foooooooly sweet flat brim Monster caps bru.

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Snapback/90's baseball caps aren't the problem, in fact they're the best design of cap. The retardation is that people wear them in their original flatpack shipping state, instead of curving the brim to suit their head. Must be as comfortable as wearing a welding mask around town.

Edited by pmod