Sign in to follow this  
saadn

things that annoy you

People who don't enjoy farts.

They're funny.

/ Mad topic change attempt.

This, and people who'll drop one and try to ignore it, or deny it.

Arab "Drifters" in any country they are like a idiot puppy with a live stick of dynamite........ mildly amusing to watch from a distance but a bloody tragedy waiting to happen at the end of the day.

keepleftunlessovertaking.jpg

KEEP LEFT UNLESS OVERTAKING!!

hate when people just cruise in the right lane

all it takes is one person to drive slow in the right lane and both lanes are blocked and no one can over take

oh and what shits me of even more is when I'm cruising in the left lane and some one over takes me on the right lane then merges into the left lane and drives slower then me

why over take me in the first place if your going to drive slower then me ???

fucken dumb shits

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

oh and what shits me of even more is when I'm cruising in the left lane and some one over takes me on the right lane then merges into the left lane and drives slower then me

why over take me in the first place if your going to drive slower then me ???

f**king dumb shits

Just gate it past them. Problem solved. Cut aggressively in front of them as well for extra giggles.

Members of the public interfering with council jobs.

just had some patriotic f**kwit decide to sticky beek and put his two cents in. Even took a photo of my car. And me.

What exactly is it that you do, that could draw such attention?

What exactly is it that you do, that could draw such attention?

Spraypaints dicks on public walls. It's a service to the community at large.

• Upvote 1

secret, thats what it is ;)

i.e. shit that probably anyone would pull him up on for doing in the public. I put it down to public masturbation ;) ...actually some would maybe join him on that one... :/

Edited by Shadow_Matrix

Went out with the boys the other night and f**kin club don't play hip hop anymore. Fuark I must be old or everyone had turned gay lol.

It's all about f**kheads plugging their iPod into the speakers, and pretending to mix their shit on the fly.

Varvs, you keep likening this bottle of wine to you giving out secrets, but there is absolutely no similarity between the two.

If the transcript you quoted is true, then he clearly lied and my information is flawed, fair enough the man is guilty.

However, receiving a gift is cause for concern that he might be doing something wrong, but it is not the smoking gun.

We can't go assuming there is something more until that something more is discovered.

In any case, if getting kickbacks and lying about it is enough to send a politician to jail, we have a long list of other politicians that need to go there before O'Farrel.

without derailing again, yeah hes not going to get thrown in jail, in fact hes going to get paid $160K a year if he retires now. http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/barry-ofarrells-exit-comes-with-a-160000-a-year-price-tag-20140421-370he.html

He took the bottle of wine as a bribe or gift from an AWH staff member to give them a leg up in a contract. its not the wine he accepted, its the fact he accepted it, didnt declare it, and got caught lying about it.

but as you can see, the law only applies to those who are too poor to defend themselves, and hes going to enjoy a modest pension until his dying days while if any of us took a bribe to spill information we would be criminally charged.

Do as I say, not as I do, I believe is the phrase.

Varvs, you keep likening this bottle of wine to you giving out secrets, but there is absolutely no similarity between the two.

If the transcript you quoted is true, then he clearly lied and my information is flawed, fair enough the man is guilty.

However, receiving a gift is cause for concern that he might be doing something wrong, but it is not the smoking gun.

We can't go assuming there is something more until that something more is discovered.

In any case, if getting kickbacks and lying about it is enough to send a politician to jail, we have a long list of other politicians that need to go there before O'Farrel.

without derailing again, yeah hes not going to get thrown in jail, in fact hes going to get paid $160K a year if he retires now. http://www.smh.com.a...0421-370he.html

He took the bottle of wine as a bribe or gift from an AWH staff member to give them a leg up in a contract. its not the wine he accepted, its the fact he accepted it, didnt declare it, and got caught lying about it.

but as you can see, the law only applies to those who are too poor to defend themselves, and hes going to enjoy a modest pension until his dying days while if any of us took a bribe to spill information we would be criminally charged.

Do as I say, not as I do, I believe is the phrase.

You know there are entire industries based off kickbacks right? It is not exactly policed or even hugely frowned upon in some areas.

In any role where it is your job to decide what products your company buys (it can be anything, toilet paper, stationery, IT supplies etc) there is a supplier who is more than willing to send you a 'gift' if you choose to go with them.

Not saying it is right, but it is certainly not reserved for the rich. On the contrary, that sort of behaviour is rife through public servant jobs.

You know there are entire industries based off kickbacks right? It is not exactly policed or even hugely frowned upon in some areas.

In any role where it is your job to decide what products your company buys (it can be anything, toilet paper, stationery, IT supplies etc) there is a supplier who is more than willing to send you a 'gift' if you choose to go with them.

Not saying it is right, but it is certainly not reserved for the rich. On the contrary, that sort of behaviour is rife through public servant jobs.

Amen that. A company I used to work for always had something on the delivery truck for the procurement guy... Sometimes a bag of golf clubs, sometimes a lawn mower... Worked every time.

That song on the radio that seems to be on repeat 24/7, Don't know the name of the song but every time I hear "Why you gotta be so ruuuude?" (No I won't google it) I want to suffocate a baby jesus.

Infact radio milking songs dead in general just sucks the donkey dick.

Yeah, radio does that sometimes.

Acutally, all the time.

That song on the radio that seems to be on repeat 24/7, Don't know the name of the song but every time I hear "Why you gotta be so ruuuude?" (No I won't google it) I want to suffocate a baby jesus.

Infact radio milking songs dead in general just sucks the donkey dick.

I know the one. Hate that song. It's the kind of faggot material that even gay guys would refuse.

^^

Dude... I'm hating most of the dribble that gets broadcasted on the radio these days. I just download Podcasts now and listen to that on the ipod... Even Triple J put some shit dribble on their sets -_-

^^

Dude... I'm hating most of the dribble that gets broadcasted on the radio these days. I just download Podcasts now and listen to that on the ipod... Even Triple J put some shit dribble on their sets sleep.png

I avoid radio at all costs but sometimes (especially at work) it can't be avoided. From time to time I catch a person that is just too hipster for me saying "Ermagerd, That so is so old".

Punk ass bitches.

^^

Dude... I'm hating most of the dribble that gets broadcasted on the radio these days. I just download Podcasts now and listen to that on the ipod... Even Triple J put some shit dribble on their sets sleep.png

Yeah, I'm starting to get annoyed with Triple J, too.

I hate how they keep talking about the same thing for three weeks straight.

The worst is hearing old footy playeys and dave gleeson drool on triple and then they talk about no flogging music and play the same list most days

When I come back to NS.com and the format is all changed.

EDIT: 10 years old in two days, who's giving me a party?

Edited by Initial_Dan

When I come back to NS.com and the format is all changed.

EDIT: 10 years old in two days, who's giving me a party?

i remember you!!!