Sign in to follow this  
saadn

things that annoy you

When f**ks cough or sneeze on you. Had a *milkshake* do this today at work whilst i was eating lunch, learn some manners you karrrntt!!!

Working for a company through a host employer for 2 plus years and having f all sick days and then being employed by the company put on probation and not being able to have a sick day

When f**ks cough or sneeze on you. Had a *milkshake* do this today at work whilst i was eating lunch, learn some manners you karrrntt!!!

Should of at minimum stabbed him in the colon.

Should of at minimum stabbed him in the colon.

8==============D

Working for a company through a host employer for 2 plus years and having f all sick days and then being employed by the company put on probation and not being able to have a sick day

Both of those things are illegal.

He doesn't get sick days because he is pro-cyclist. Ask any judge.

• Upvote 1

LoL ^

Anyone else find try hard fake number plates in the windscreen annoying?

• Upvote 1

He doesn't get sick days because he is pro-cyclist. Ask any judge.

haha makes sense now.... and whats illegal? I didnt think the probation was since technically I only just got employed by this company

you are supposed to be eligible for permanent employment after 6 months of contract.

on probation you have full-time rights (if you are employed full time) so immediate access to sick leave, you will accrue annual leave, etc.

without more info about your specific situation, i couldnt tell you more without being potentially misleading.

Well either way im just making it on caffeine and like 2 hours sleep

yeah keep in mind that while probation is a thing, you are still employed fulltime/part-time/whatever and entitled to everything in your agreement.

this is why a lot of places will do '6 month contract with view to permanency' because its basically the same deal but they can f**k you over on the first 6 months of sick/annual leave.

This is only three months and I dont really want to cause a stir if I dont have to

Since this thread has poped its head back up....... microwaves which continue to beep even after you have opened the door

Since this thread has poped its head back up....... microwaves which continue to beep even after you have opened the door

People that take their food out of the microwave with 1 second left. Then don't clear the timer.

People who put smelly shit food in the microwave at work and leave their disgusting leftovers in the fridge to go mouldy. Then whinge when you tell them off. Cunts.

People who put smelly shit food in the microwave at work and leave their disgusting leftovers in the fridge to go mouldy. Then whinge when you tell them off. Cunts.

i have to put up with these cunts at work as well aye

fucken shits me off as well

i have to put up with these cunts at work as well aye

fucken shits me off as well

This, plus on the train trip home. It's not all the time, but occasionally someone on the afternoon Ethnic-Express I catch decide that the other passengers need to be more worldly, and so they introduce some food odours from the 3rd world for us to enjoy.

Getting on the ps4 to play online with mates, which is not very often these days. Only to find I need to download like 10gb of updates to play.

And slow internet.

does PS4 not offer a function to install updates while the console is sleeping?

my xbox installs updates in 'always on' mode, which is a lower power hibernation sort of thing.havent actually had to install an update in ages, unless i just got the game or the update just came out that night.