Sign in to follow this  
saadn

things that annoy you

When taking a shit and dropping a big one and copping splash back on my ass

Everybody knows you have to la a splash barrier (some toilet paper) down first!

Especially if you've pissed in the meantime because no one wants to be covered in piss.

My girlfriend calls it a landing pan

Julia Gillard and Kevin Rudd

And Tony Abbot.

politics/government

And Tony Abbot.

@ the end of the day... do we want a egotistical knob who australia voted in the first place or a lying b**ch who got voted in cause we don't wanna see tony abbott running this country?

Edited by richiez1983

Yup. What we need is someone with some progressive thinking and credibility (and funding to get the message out) to create a new party. Then maybe in 20 years when they gain mainstream support if they don’t get corrupted along the way, we might actually get some policy that isn’t based on knee jerk reactions and conservative views.

Will never happen.

Yup. What we need is someone with some progressive thinking and credibility (and funding to get the message out) to create a new party. Then maybe in 20 years when they gain mainstream support if they don’t get corrupted along the way, we might actually get some policy that isn’t based on knee jerk reactions and conservative views.

Will never happen.

In keeping with this thread, this annoys me.

Sorry for quoting myself

Edited by DAFTNOOB

The way i see it we have the Labor party which are a bunch of union thugs that are more interested in forwarding their own interests than that of the country.

Then you have the Liberal Party, people with a proven track record of running the country better than Labor (albeit not perfect, but we were far better off pre 2007).

Yes they are lead by a bible bashing chauvinist wingnut, but they are only supporting him to show a united front in contrast to Labor's squabbling nonsense (i still have NFI why they voted him in to begin with..).

And unlike Labor, the Liberal party is not a one man band leading a group of drone voters (i'm talking about the rest of the cabinet, not Labor voters), the leader has to work with the party.

Edited by Chappy

People in a foreign country with an asian/american accent that call you and ask to speak to the business owner.

I usually reply with things like;

I will put you onto the business owner if you let me go ass to mouth

or,

The business owner is currently busy being a trough boy at mardi gras and explain in detail what that is and it involves a mask and snorkel.

And Tony Abbot.

Further to that, the clowns who seem to think Kevin Rudd is the answer... Are they forgetting he was an abject failure and thats why he lost the leadership, not taking away from the fact that Gillard has also been an abject failure.

And Tony Abbot.

Further to that, the clowns who seem to think Kevin Rudd is the answer... Are they forgetting he was an abject failure and thats why he lost the leadership, not taking away from the fact that Gillard has also been an abject failure.

Exactly this.

Neither can run this country.

They should get a new leader in, someone who knows what this country really needs.

Rud can't lead.

Gillard can't lead.

And Tony Abbot.

we have no other choice, realistically it's one or the other.

I'm still surprised nothing came of Gillard getting bum rushed by the aboriginals on Australia day. If that happened to the president in America they would have all been shot and another holiday held because of it.

I think if howard brushed his eybrows back and said he was maybe thinking bout running he would steal it.

RACISM.

Telling someone to do some "hektik" skids is not racism, nowhere near at all, it is a discriminatory comment based on stereotyping (more so when they act in this way as part of their pack dog mentality).

Racism is however, specifying your race above all others, not telling someone else they're a wanker because of their after work activities.

I wish people were educated.

Mark Latham was a pretty cool guy.

was...

his a pretty big tool now...

What about his 'a pretty big tool now'?

Edited by Bloke

was...

THIS.

f**kIN HE IS or HE'S

f**k *milkshakes* f**king ENGLISH f**king SPEAKING COUNTRY AND YOU CANT TELL THE f**king DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIS AND HE IS f**k YOU f**kS

was...

THIS.

f**kIN HE IS or HE'S

f**k *milkshakes* f**king ENGLISH f**king SPEAKING COUNTRY AND YOU CANT TELL THE f**king DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIS AND HE IS f**k YOU f**kS

i agree.. it fuks with my head even though i get what he means.. its just so annoying ( i think u mean His or He's?)

Edited by snakey180

When people promise you that they have a job for you, then they wont answer their phone! Gutless

When people promise you that they have a job for you, then they wont answer their phone! Gutless

This f**king this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get a call, telling me I've been successful for an interview at 1pm.

I get a call at 12:30 saying to come at 2pm.

Okay that's fine, no problems there.

I go to the interview, everything goes well, says I can start monday for my trial.

Sweet right?

Show up monday, NO ONE IS THERE!

Trial was supposed to start at 8, I was there at 1/4 to 8.

Waited until 9:45 and no one shows up, the minuet I leave, I get a call asking where I am?

MOTHER f**kER I WAS THERE SINCE 7:45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rant:

was...

THIS.

f**kIN HE IS or HE'S

i agree.. it fuks with my head even though i get what he means.. its just so annoying ( i think u mean His or He's?)

I've given up. As soon as I start trying to decypher someone's post and it's taking me longer to read than they did to write, I just facepalm and ignore anything else they write.

Edited by steveP

When i turn on my computer and have to wait like 10 minutes for every f**king update to install before i can actually use it. The worst is adobe, seriously do they have to update all their programs every f**king day? How about they get them right the first time instead of fixing shit all the time. And then i go into the settings to disable the updates and next time i start computer it asks me to install updates again... wtf.

And when i turn off my laptop and want to take it somewhere but i get this screen: "installing update 1 of 60, please do not power off" and i have to wait f**king hours before i can turn it off and take it. Seriously, computers give me shits!

When i turn on my computer and have to wait like 10 minutes for every f**king update to install before i can actually use it.

same but xbox

i just want to have a quick game, 20minutes later updates are done and i dont want to play anymore