Sign in to follow this  
Noobles

The Walking Dead

Dunno if anyone has been watching it, but Season 2 is out today. Highly recommend to jump on the bandwagon :)

It's not just a stupid zombie series, it has a good story behind it as well :)

Usually when Breaking Bad is on a off season. So its really good for a gap-filler :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grWV8WZtAQc

i F*&&^%in love this series and the comic its awesome

Sounds like it could be good! Will have to check it out thanks! :)

First season was epic, second season is slow and the kids are annoying the hell outa me

yeah its giving me the irrits.

bugger the spoiler tag... where the f**k has that girl gone? i hope shes dead or some shit, that like 3-4 days MIA with zombies and shit everywhere.

and the end of that last ep, i must be honest, if i thought of that as an option to get away i would do it. considering what that guy had done he was the reason they were there in the first place... that poor actor doesnt survive any of the films hes in :lol:

I concur, stuff the stupid girl, it serves her right for not doing what she was told.

Just give up on finding her, leave the highway, and tell that whining shaved headed woman to HTFU. Same goes for that blond woman, if your going to put a bullet in your head hurry up and do it, so the others can have your gun and your share of the supplies.

Regarding what was done to Otis (i think that was his name),

the shooting was accidental and he did save Shane's life only a few minutes earlier when he was backed up against the fence, so that was a pretty shitty thing for Shane to do.

Also he could have shot him in the head so he was dead instantly rather than in the leg and letting him get eaten alive.

Edited by SIR ASHMAN

FYI for those who haven't seen this show it is the most viewed show in TV history and will be coming out on FOXTEL along with a stack of awesome new content.

I thouht the first season was a 6 out of 10 but I kept watching and this new season is below that. I mean does anything ever go right? they havnt moved anywhere since the first ep ffs, im gonna watch 1 more and if its shit im out.

yeah but...

plugging him one in the leg rather than head made him better bait for the zombies to nom on. with his bung leg, he couldnt have just out run him. it was either he dies or both of them and the kid die

this is getting stupid now..cbf anymore

show's turned gay, it's trying to appeal to a soap opera audience with ugly children possibly could die storyline, stupid child lost in the woods storyline, and stupid whingey bitch mother is now pregnant storyline

^^Yeah, its slowing down ffs. The wife is just a slut. Since, I have been watching it, I will need to at least finish the season.

The same is happening with Dexter S6, it started off epic epic slow and now has just picked up.

I'll give it a few more episodes. Season 1 was just awesome though :(

Edited by Noobles

after the heresy that was the last episode i cant watch any longer, they have ruined a great idea for a show just like heros did.

i sat thru 40mins of crap for nothing with that last episode. if you dont want to download it you dont need to. the only story that actually happened was the bitch told whats his face that shes pregnant, and that was the last 20 seconds of the episode.

^ Lol. I thought it was funny when bitch grabs dudes cock and casual root in the middle of the road lol!

So far it is all on track with the novels. Except in the novels the baby is Shane's. I think that's what they're implying here, but f**k it was ambiguous! And then to just end like that!? That CAN NOT be the last ep of the season?? What the shit.

We're only halfway through the season.. there's 13 episodes. The show is going on a 2 month hiatus then the rest of the series will be screened. Hope it picks up soon, can't take much more character development.

ok last episode was actually good

Man I should have seen it coming.

Of course the stupid girl was in the barn the whole time.

I totally missed it.

Edited by SIR ASHMAN

well Ep8 is out...

its another redundant episode. id put a spoiler tag but its not even worth it. they bitch about how the kid was in the barn, they find 2 more survivers but kill them and the stupid bitch that no one cares about any more crashes her car.

Episode 9 and 10 picked up for those who want more gore.

I think it has started to pickup good now :)

Finally got around to watching the first season. I don't know if it's intentional or coincidental, but the main character finds survivors in locations that the original Dead series films were set. Night of the Living Dead was set in an abandoned house, Dawn of the Dead was set in a shopping mall and Day of the Dead was set in a underground medical type centre.

The TV series is a bit heavy on drama, but they do need to stretch it out for TV. Hopefully the main character's wife dies in the second series as all she does is complain.

Edited by steveP

Was the shaved guy bitten?

Nah rick stabbed him and he died turned came back a zombie the kid shot him in head to save his dad

Season final next week

i thought season 2 was supposed to have 14 episodes?? i watch it on the net so i dont know when the finale is.

No he spontaneously zombified.

Same with Randall (the guy they were holding prisoner) and the 2 guards at the place they were going to dump Randall off.

No bites, no scratches, - spontaneous zombie.

Perhaps it is now airborne and they are all already infected, but they have to actually die before the virus can take over.

Edited by SIR ASHMAN

No he spontaneously zombified.

Same with Randall (the guy they were holding prisoner) and the 2 guards at the place they were going to dump Randall off.

No bites, no scratches, - spontaneous zombie.

Perhaps it is now airborne and they are all already infected, but they have to actually die before the virus can take over.

I think that's what the scientist in the CDC whispered to Rick in season 1 maybe? Or that his wife was pregnant i dunno.

Anyways I think the show has picked up alot since that little shit Sofia got owned. Kinda annoyed me that Shane got killed off though.