Sign in to follow this  
loz

NEW SITE BUGS / CHANGES WANTED

mobile site is really good guys keep up the great work :)

could we get some other colour in the forum listin but? Blue is poo n is too facebookey, u need to customise the colours to make it more hardtuned and ns.com'ish. Thats my opinion for the day, other then that, great work keep it up :)

Is there any way that your pm notification can come up like they use to on the old mobile browser? Eg with out have to click into the mobile sub/drop down menu?

And I know it's a long shot but if possible the option to upload pictures directly from your phone?

One thing I have noticed is there is no separation between a users info panel on the left and the users post. like loz that has the animated pixel cars they drive into his post. And people with the ADGP badges fall into their post and covers part of their post.

I've also noticed that the posts word wrap under neither the info pane..

This could of been posted already:

In Private Car sales - when trying to filter to NSW, it says there are no Topics.

i cant click on the search feature to type in the field, when i float over it, it stays a arrow, when i click it turns into a text cursor and doesn't select. Same thing happening with the top 4 selections in my profile drop down menu (my Profile, My content, my settings, Content | Follow)

Chrome 14.0.835.186 Windows

Edited by nisskid

There is no search bar on mobile version, and I can't easily find a search section. Please fix or ill bombard the site with 'which turbo' and manual conversion threads.

I also find it annoying how I click on peoples names everytime I try to click on a thread title to view a thread. That wouldn't be an issue but it won't let me zoom in. can you spread it out a bit? (the thread title and 'last post by xxxxxname')

im having problems with the drop down menu ! the add displayed just below the drop down menu is getting in the way of the menu itself when i try and use

^ some of the ads have some sort of overriding power and display on top of anything.... which i assume is to prevent site owners from "hiding" the ads if grabbing via CPM. unfortunately some ads seem to do this and the only way around it may be to, erm, swap the menu bar and make the ads go above. would look yuck and not sure what the other options would be except live with it. we've been living with it for ages mind you :) been like that on the old site.

search feature fixed (Was in issue with setting max z-index.

as buoy said, it's unfortuantely internal to the banners...

i will talk to the makers of the menu system to see itf there is a possible fix

Not sure if it has been mentioned, can you make it so that clicking an attachment opens it in a new tab?

is it at all possible... to have an auto image converter... say for example if i upload 10 pics onto imageshack it gives me the direct links. if i copy and pasted them into the edit/post box could we have it automatically recognise it as an image file and display it as an image rather then a URL?

atm i have to insert link into the current image loader one by one.

Some updates:

Main site:

• Merged all members rides forums into a single forum
  • Fixed bug with "Cars - Private Sales" categories

Mobile skin updates:

• Pagination (Page selection)
  • Quick search
  • Board index / Forum view icons
  • Members rides icons
  • Forum categories

Lots more to come!

I am liking how much of our suggestions you're actually trailing..

I see a search bar, and the names under the thread title are no longer links. Much better, thanks (mobile version)

I can see when someone quotes your quote, then someone else quotes theyre quote that contains your quote being annoying as you get double notifications. Can this be fixed?

The below is for obvious reasons.

xzibit.jpg

Edited by booostin

Awesome update Loz. A heap cleaner which was needed. Any chance you could bring the date joined back? Alot of people have been members for a long time without posting alot and look like noobs because they dont live at a computer.

when in car sales if you filter by state when you go to next page, it just reverts back to all states on page 2

this may just be me doing something retarded though

i have similar issue with adverts at the top covering my drop down menu, i have mac

i have similar issue with adverts at the top covering my drop down menu, i have mac

as buoy said, it's unfortuantely internal to the banners...

Edited by Dan.

When I view a thread, it always brings me back to the first page (not like before, it brings you to where to left off). Annoying the f**k out of me.

When I view a thread, it always brings me back to the first page (not like before, it brings you to where to left off). Annoying the f**k out of me.

Click the star or circle to the left of the topic title. That will take you to the first unread post.

for the first time in like 6 years of using this site the clock is the correct time.

stoked!

can we get some better colour coding in the thread lists? it's not too easy to see the difference between a small circle and star when you're scrolling through fast.

Stop posting that I've edited a post! Bring back the checkbox if I want/need to display it!