Sign in to follow this  
steveP

Storage Wars

Very rarely do I watch a show where I must have and watch every single episode. I heard about this show in America and checked it out. And damn it's so addictive. I nearly watched the entire first season in one sitting. Unlike all the other antique, pawn and storage hunter type shows, this is so compelling with some pretty funny characters. There are 4 regular buyers at the storage auctions and they all dislike each other, and bid each other up. But you can't turn away, some of the mysteries they find are amazing and they make a lot of money.

If you're looking for a new TV series to download and watch, this is it. I've shown this to everyone from my girlfriend to my grandma and they are all addicted. There's about 40 episodes currently, and they're about to film another season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hSXiQJViow&ob=av3e

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Storage_Wars

Storagewarsposter.jpg

Edited by steveP

Just finished watching all these as well - very addictive although I suspect there may be a lot of planted stuff in the sheds.

YUUUUUP!! Dave is a cocky count, Barry buys anything that he "thinks" is good but turns out to be rubbish and the rest are quite normal.

Watch the truTV report shows, so good.

Lol Dave is entertaining. I was laughing when he discovered all that DJ lighting equipment and was trying to MC. As if he called his dog yuuuuup.

People say things are planted, but I've found nothing to prove that. I think they might just edit out most of the dud lockers they buy.

Barry is the best, always looking forward to see what he rocks up in to the auctions. Car-boat thing was the best!

Been onto this show for a while, there's a spin-off based in Texas and a seriously crap show about locker hunting called Storage Hunters - which is completely staged like Operation Repo.

one of my favorite shows.. also check out storage hunters.. pawn stars is pretty ace too

Another one that I have been watching is barter kings. Wish I could swap a $100 for a new car, or motor bike.