Sign in to follow this  
snakey180

419 Eater, Scam baiters.

So we all know those scammers that email us about random things or trying to buy something off you for more than its worth and that they are offshore or overseas etc. Im sure most of us have encountered at least one of these guys. You know the people that want money transfered to Western Union accounts lol.

Ive found this site where they bait scammers into doing shit for them so they waste money and time so they dont scam others. Its a pretty long read but its pretty hilarious to me lol..

In this one story the scambaiter managed to make the scammers make a video of a sketch from Monty Python (dead parrot)

here is the link of the whole conversion between the 2 partys.

http://www.419eater....html/bigman.htm

and here is the video, the scammer got tricked into making

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM5QMKLjjm8

So has anyone ever tried f*cking around with these type of scammers before?

yeh the last thread with this in it had a few forum members that f**ked with scammers. was good lols. do a search n you might find it.

good website ay :P

Theres some great stories on there! I'm reading the one about the hitch hickers guide to the galaxy atm

yeh the last thread with this in it had a few forum members that f**ked with scammers. was good lols. do a search n you might find it.

ahh i guess i didnt search properly =/ all i searched for was 419 scam couldnt find anything..

Theres some great stories on there! I'm reading the one about the hitch hickers guide to the galaxy atm

yeah i know right lol the storys are pretty funny lol, how gullable those people are and tricked into doing work instead ahha

I think the idea is good, and I got a laugh out of the dude actually carving a wooden head, but I feel like the end to that particular story was a bit of an anti climax.

ahh i guess i didnt search properly =/ all i searched for was 419 scam couldnt find anything..

all good man. i said you 'might' find it, as this was a few years ago anyway (from what i recall)

at least your not double posting completely useless threads from a week ago like some members on here

Can anyone remember and link me to the scam where the "victim/scammee" poses as a woman ( with that hilarious ugly photo of a woman ) and manages to get the scammer to appear on a street cam multiple times?

What a read, i cant believe he kept it up for over 8 months.

yeah thats not the only time hes done it as well lol.. theres plenty more stories but they are all massive long reads zzz

page 3 in the original one doesn't work! gayyyyyy

This one is the most memorable for me. If anybody's ever heard of the P-p-p-powerbook prank, you''l know how good it is. For those that haven't, this guy in England tries to swindle somebody out of a Macbook, I won't ruin the rest for you -

http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/

Great read! Scammers rank among the lowest of the low.

If people were more cautious and stood their ground, eventually they would fade away.