Saw the trailer yesterday, looks the goods! that bear is dope!!

Saw this tonight. (Advance screening)

Didnt stop laughing. Such a pisser!

Def not kid friendly. Alot of family guy jokes and no censoring.

I wanna watch this looks hell funny

The preview has been enough to get me excited about this, should be good for a laugh

I saw it last Sunday (advanced screening) it is pretty good. Sadly much of the funniest parts are in the trailer. But there are some really good one liners. Like the scene where TED goes in for his jon interview was just hilarious.

Overall the plot is as weak as a 4 year old girl, you are basically paying your $7.50 to watch a CGI bear swear and tell family guy jokes. Don't get me wrong it is funny but even Ace Ventura had a better storyline.

Edited by Shakey Bones

Where are you paying $7.50 to watch movies???

cant wait to watch this...

I saw it last Sunday (advanced screening) it is pretty good. Sadly much of the funniest parts are in the trailer. But there are some really good one liners. Like the scene where TED goes in for his jon interview was just hilarious.

Overall the plot is as weak as a 4 year old girl, you are basically paying your $7.50 to watch a CGI bear swear and tell family guy jokes. Don't get me wrong it is funny but even Ace Ventura had a better storyline.

Yeah but at least the funny parts shown in the trailer are the censored version of the joke.

I didn't find the story line too bad. I didn't expect to be taken on an inspiring journey, its all about the one liners and keeping people constantly laughing...Which it very well.

Cineplex - $7.50 for adult on a Sunday otherwise it is $8.50 during the week or $6.50 cheap tuesday, $12.00 for Gold Class and $13.00 for 3D.

Yeah but at least the funny parts shown in the trailer are the censored version of the joke.

I didn't find the story line too bad. I didn't expect to be taken on an inspiring journey, its all about the one liners and keeping people constantly laughing...Which it very well.

Yeah I didn't expect a really indepth storyline either. But the storyline really was pretty bad.

Edited by Shakey Bones

Cineplex - $7.50 for adult on a Sunday otherwise it is $8.50 during the week or $6.50 cheap tuesday, $12.00 for Gold Class and $13.00 for 3D.

Yeah I didn't expect a really indepth storyline either. But the storyline really was pretty bad.

holly sh*t that cheap here in vic its double that god

^Yeah.. Cheap tuesdays is like $10-12? And that's cheap..

As someone else said before, the funny parts are on the trailer, rest were.. meh.

Adelaide is even more than that. Paid $22 to see it on Saturday night at Marion. f**king rip off.

However on the bright side awesome movie. I loved it

And that isn't the 3d price.

damn @ 7.50, paid $19 per adult on Saturday to see ice age in 3d :lol:

Movie was hilarious! Brisbane Cinema prices are stupid as well... Cheap Tuesday cost myself and the missus $28.40 for 2 tickets. It would normally be upwards of $35 to $40.

lol where i come from adults 14 dollars. children 12 dollars students 12 dollars and tuesday is the cheap day 7 dollars for any one

I went and saw Ted yesterday.. Fully over rated, no where near as funny as everyone made it out to be..

funniest shit out i recon, cmon, it was funny !

Pretty much agree with Shakey Bones. It was good. I'd probably watch it on tv again if I had nothing better to do. Did rely a bit too much on just being a cute character doing bad things but that will be enough to make most people laugh.

I'd prefer if it had pushed the envelope further and tried less to appeal more to general audience. Given it really is mostly drawing in those who are already fans of family guy and american dad I thought if it was paced more like those then I would have liked it more.