Sign in to follow this  
rk2k9

The Dark Knight Rises, #3 HD TRAILER

i love how this movie feels so dark and threatening!

I hope they filmed the whole thing in 1 definition this time. It annoyed the crap out of me that the definition/volume of the dark knight kept changing from one to the other on Blueray!

I think that a darker play on a comic makes it much better. These last few batman movies have really set another path in the way for this genre. I hope to see more of this style of movies released.

Can't wait for this to come out.

So who's going to see this when it comes out this week?

I'm no superhero fan, but this trilogy is by far the most critically acclaimed and successful opposed to the usual cheesy comic book movies. I've been rewatching the original movies to refresh my memory when I go see this.

I'm more excited about this being a Christopher Nolan film than a Batman film.

For those interested, he's partially involved with a Superman reboot for next year, Man Of Steel.

http://en.wikipedia...._of_Steel_(film)

220px-Official_poster.jpg

Edited by steveP

Yeah I don't know, if you watch Batman Begins again it seems pretty damn cheesy (but compared to the originals nowhere near).

I guess I like some tacky movies so I can laugh at (batman and robin with arnie is a must).

Saw this last night. Can't say I was blown away by it, because I had high expectations, but it certainly delievered on all the hype. Bane is such a good 'bad guy' and the perfect nemesis to Batman as he's so calculating and seemingly indestructible, where the Joker was just about chaos.

The story is very well written and holds your interest for the whole 3 hours without any boring scenes. I would suggest paying a bit of extra money and seeing this at a quality cinema if you can. The visuals are awesome and you wouldn't want to short change yourself with a crappy screen. The film is certainly an 'epic' which takes you on a very long and compelling story. Most superhero movies, particularly towards the end, have cheesy moments where you roll your eyes. This didn't have any of that as it takes itself very seriously (except maybe the last 20 seconds of the movie).

There isn't really anything bad I can say about this. Maybe there were a few too many new characters that didn't make sense for a while. Also Catwomen made me feel a bit conflicted, I could never figure out if she was pretending to be on Batman's or Bane's side. However I don't think anyone could get sick of seeing her riding around on Batman's motorcycle.

There's no mention of the Joker in this film, and that was intended as the director didn't want to bring real world issues into the film. Seems a bit of shame we didn't get to see all 3 of Batman's villains on screen at the same time in the conclusion.

Probably the best movie I've seen all year, and will no doubt be up for awards.

Edited by steveP

Saw this last night. Can't say I was blown away by it, because I had high expectations, but it certainly delievered on all the hype. Bane is such a good 'bad guy' and the perfect nemesis to Batman as he's so calculating and seemingly indestructible, where the Joker was just about chaos.

The story is very well written and holds your interest for the whole 3 hours without any boring scenes. I would suggest paying a bit of extra money and seeing this at a quality cinema if you can. The visuals are awesome and you wouldn't want to short change yourself with a crappy screen. The film is certainly an 'epic' which takes you on a very long and compelling story. Most superhero movies, particularly towards the end, have cheesy moments where you roll your eyes. This didn't have any of that as it takes itself very seriously (except maybe the last 20 seconds of the movie).

There isn't really anything bad I can say about this. Maybe there were a few too many new characters that didn't make sense for a while. Also Catwomen made me feel a bit conflicted, I could never figure out if she was pretending to be on Batman's or Bane's side. However I don't think anyone could get sick of seeing her riding around on Batman's motorcycle.

There's no mention of the Joker in this film, and that was intended as the director didn't want to bring real world issues into the film. Seems a bit of shame we didn't get to see all 3 of Batman's villains on screen at the same time in the conclusion.

Probably the best movie I've seen all year, and will no doubt be up for awards.

THIS!!!

Went and saw it today and was definitely a fan of Catwoman's batbike scenes!!!!

Bane = Deckard cain.

That is all I could think about every time Bane spoke, pissed me off so much because it was distracting me from enjoying the movie. I was just waiting for Bane to say "Stay awhile and listen".

Good movie none the less.

EDIT: For those that have NFI what I am talking about.

Edited by ChiefStudly