Sign in to follow this  
BurtoN

GIRL?BOY OR CAR?

if you had the choice of having the car or the girl or boy which would you choose?..  

279 members have voted

1. 1. if you had the choice of having the car or the girl or boy which would you choose?..

• Girl/Boy
    • Car

midori..your just like me.

i just go for drives late at nite, clear sky..windows down..music on but not blearing, listening to the engine....best feeling..its freedom which lets you relax :)

IF YOU LOVE HER ENOUGH YOU'LL GIVE UP ANYTHING FOR HER

You're right, I would give up my girlfriend if my GT4 got jealous! :lol:

IF YOU LOVE HER ENOUGH YOU'LL GIVE UP ANYTHING FOR HER

You're right, I would give up my girlfriend if my GT4 got jealous! :lol:

oh man thats gold..

lol from the responses it seems kind of sad.... but thing is, I'd go car too :P Only cause girls r too much of a head f**k atm..

definatley car!!!!

you try telling your woman that she is your property and you own her...

Car for sure, GIRLS cry winge and want too much, the car lets me play with her anytime of the day, likes to be punished and she is always always nice to me!!!!

Sorry girls, but the car is the SHIZZLE, that why i am single out there, any ROOTS come see me. ME the CAPSTER megggaaa HORNY "thats one was for you MAD GT4"

MADCAP

i had my gf b4 i got my car... and now i got a car, its all sweet.. shes not the typical money hungry hoe.

but yea, choose the car! with cars u can go parties and get plenty of roots.... so yea guys, go get some dirty lil mungrels :D

definatley car!!!!

you try telling your woman that she is your property and you own her...

LOL.. :lol: i like who u think :D

been in this situation before

didnt really get a chance to decide because susposely i had already chosen the car so she thought..

this time round if i was in the same situtation id choose the girl...

but my gf dont make me have an adrenalin rush

-JL

Then she isn't doing it right ;)

My car, had that choice....don't love cars, the road is that way *I love my mum*! I'm not changing for nobody! :yes:

All the guys saying they'd choose their car because it gives them more freedom/adrenaline/etc then you obviously haven't got a very 'fun' wink wink girlfriend.

Yes my friends...it's possible to drift a girlfriend. i've done it, i swear. just gotta wait for it to rain...or at least find a wet place in your house :P

jokes.

Depends on the situation for me. If she made me sell it, i'd be all like...'no'.

BUT if my car was preventing me from seeing her or something because it was too awesome for its own good, then maybe i'd choose the girl.

buuut at the moment i'd choose the girl no matter what, but it would be sad to see so much work go down the drain. do i get the money from my car at least? :P

I go with the car so I can cruise to get girls....then don't pick them up so I can give them shit about being car sluts

i voted Girl,

cause right now i'm in love with my new bike!!! and if she dont fit on the back then she aint worth having around

dunno, after tonite with more defects and fines for random crap. a gf would be a wiser move seeing as i wont get in as much trouble with vic roads and the cops. but damn, i do love that feeling of boost :

CONFLICTING EMOTIONS. OVERLOAD, DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

i rekon a chik even i dont have a gf but if it came down to it i would sell my car and take the girl.. there also lots of other cars in the world and can happen later on in life works both ways really..

i'm going for women on this one. eternal loneliness doesn't excite me too much...

i'd choose a man anyday, a loving caring man coz if he's loving and caring then you'll know he'll automatically buy you a car.

What burns your wallet harder : Girl

What is more annoying : Girl

What causes more stress : Girl

What talks back : Girl

What gets jelouse of other girls : Girl

What bugs you for more than a 3 year personal loan commitment : Girl

Your car wont cheat on you...

Your car wont harass you to walk to the shop for a stupid f**king chocolate bar at 2am when you've been drinking, then bitch when you tell it to f**k off.

You can modify your car.

You can sell and replace your car without feeling even slightly guilty about it.

You can ignore your car for weeks and it wont get upset.

Your car wont get pregnant and pop out a mini car (even though we wish it would).

You can kick your car as hard as you want when you're angry and it wont do anything about it, sometimes it will like it.

I could go on all day...

What burns your wallet harder : Girl

What is more annoying : Girl

What causes more stress : Girl

What talks back : Girl

What gets jelouse of other girls : Girl

What bugs you for more than a 3 year personal loan commitment : Girl

Your car wont cheat on you...

Your car wont harass you to walk to the shop for a stupid f**king chocolate bar at 2am when you've been drinking, then bitch when you tell it to f**k off.

You can modify your car.

You can sell and replace your car without feeling even slightly guilty about it.

You can ignore your car for weeks and it wont get upset.

Your car wont get pregnant and pop out a mini car (even though we wish it would).

You can kick your car as hard as you want when you're angry and it wont do anything about it, sometimes it will like it.

I could go on all day...

:lol:

man here....and if he is in my car thats even better.... :wub:

Give a man a fish (option A. GF) and he eats for a day (Sex with one person).

Teach a man to fish (Option B. Car to get around and pick girls up) and he eats for life (has sex with more than one)

Car it is.

Because lets face it, unless you want to settle down and kiss and cudle which looks good on paper. Who really needs a GF when you have a faithful, sexy, fun and rewarding ride.

(Kind of ironic since I have GF)