• Yay
    • Nay

Ok Guys Results -

Calamvale Shopping Center

CARPARK (option for a feed)

8th OF JULY 4pm

https://maps.google....&oi=local_group

mapm.png

So can we need to set out dates. I tried to reset the poll but apparently deleting and re-entering options doesn't change the votes lol

Feel free to suggest some place and dates that suit.

Hey Guys,

I know this isn't really in the right section BUT hopefully more people will see the thread in this section and then we can move it to the events section once we get some replies.

Lets try and get everyone new and old together for a meet as it really has been a LONG TIME since meets. I don't care if you don't drive a "Cool" car anymore just bring you selves out.

Show me some interest through the poll above and please add anything you may want to the thread. Feel free to suggest some dates and times that you can or cant as well.

And just remember...

tumblr_m3f2uriUH21r775rvo1_1280.jpg

Edited by n00bis

I'm in for this depending on date

Thanks Kurt! Ive only just gotten back from NSW and havent even had the time to unpack let alone think about organizing this. if you need help let me know dude

All good guys... Just obviously let everyone know. Lets see if we can get everyone together for a meet. I will let this run for about a week and see how much interest we get then start looking at some times and dates.

may come, depending on dates :lol::P

I'm in as you already know!

i'm old now so going out for a big group dinner on a weekend appeals to me. I go to bed at 8:30 on weeknights and work 6 days a week. If more of you people played poker, i'd host a poker night.

Ive also voted weekend as i think that is the best opportunity a lot of us will have to make it

Ok so 9 people are keen for a weekend meet and feed... Lets get some more on board and then we can start sorting dates.

i'm old now so going out for a big group dinner on a weekend appeals to me. I go to bed at 8:30 on weeknights and work 6 days a week. If more of you people played poker, i'd host a poker night.

I hope you use a napkin now unlike when you were younger! :wheelchair:

2012-06-02 18.39.34.jpg

Edited by Mase

I play poker Scotty! ;-)

Ps. Also keen.....

Edited by teezn_180sx

Keen! Although weekends will be difficult.

how many ppl do poker?? could arrange for a lil social league monthly..... share venues as far as hosting goes and put on a feed etc or byo meats? just an idea?

Edited by teezn_180sx

Yeah im keen for Poker... At the end of the day if someone has a place to hold a meet we could have a BBQ and the people interested in poker can have a game?

I have a house and a BBQ. Only issue I would have is new people that I don't know, in my house... I don't think it would work that way. :-/ which sucks..... And I don't know playing poker in a park is a good idea lol

Yeaaa boy. Im keen for whenever. As long as im not working... :( why is life so busy these days?

U use to think getting older would be fun.... Now i have a mortgage, cars, responsibility, pets to feed and walk.... Etc etc..... :-( feeling the pain!

Edited by teezn_180sx

yep, getting we're all getting older. there are people 12 years younger than us driving S13's now. they also pay $50 a week board to their parents.

yep, getting we're all getting older. there are people 12 years younger than us driving S13's now. they also pay $50 a week board to their parents.

Reporting in.

f**king hell grandad, you've just turned 30! :lol:

f**king hell grandad, you've just turned 30! laugh.png

the proof is in the post above yours lol

Anybody have some RC drifters? It could help make an ordinary carpark meet a bit more fun if we could get some battles goin. I got a few mates that can make some numbers...I know julie you have one!

Of course the oldies are welcome if they have one to bring it ;)

I feel what your saying teezn, I'm 29 so not old old, just old.

If I have the day off, i'd definitely be up for a meet :thumbsup: . Just minus a Nissan now a days. Been way too long! Things do change as you get older...

I don't mind which day.

a meet??!

yeah anything sounds good. getting old sux :( we can all sook to each other about getting old