Sign in to follow this  
-Gaz-

The Football Thread Continued

This shit is hilarious

McNair destroyed Jack wheel chair hahaha then Gibbs helps us out :D

Slept in this morning and didn't get up until 6 :(

Sounds like a pretty shit game and we were just lucky in the end. I'll suss out the replay this afternoon.

Even just watching the first half where we were trash and Welbs missing 4-5 chances is classic :D That's why you were sold son !

i'm 10mins in at the moment, and it's been all arsenal.

McNair has excellent reflexes and defensive awareness though. He's got a bright future.

and the weakling Shaw has another injury? You've got to be shitting me

(Excuse my 12hr delay :lol: )

Shaw is made of glass

McNair is my fav player of the week...he destroyed wheel chair jack, can't stand him :D

He really should of

lost $5 on AFC for the win, but who cares. TOP 4 BITCHES !

It's hard to get excited by being in the top 4, especially considering we've only won 5 games out of 12 and it's our first away win.

HOWEVER, it is quite easy to get excited about it when you consider Arsenal are 8th and Liverpool are currently 11th :giggle:

Not much in it though

I would rather be 4th thenn 8th today, and we played shit

Spurs with a late winner !

Massive! Back level on points with Arsenal and above Liverpool on the table... Good to see we aren't the only team who know how to spunk money on shit players after loosing our main man *Cough* Liverpool Suarez *Cough*

Spurs with a late winner !

Massive! Back level on points with Arsenal and above Liverpool on the table... Good to see we aren't the only team who know how to spunk money on shit players after loosing our main man *Cough* Liverpool Suarez *Cough*

:lol: :lol:

I think it's clear that Chelsea will run away with the title this year, so it's no longer about winning. More so, what teams you can finish on top of :giggle:

Chelsea's always fall off .... I'm not going that far yet.

true, but i do think they have the most rounded team. 1 or 2 big injuries could make it all fall apart though.

Wait till after Xmas when their news boys aren't used to NOT getting Xmas off ..

:lol:

on the new boys. I don't give a shit what 'official documents' say, Diego Costa is in his mid 30's..

Costa will be well worn out come next year .

I think it's clear that Chelsea will run away with the title this year, so it's no longer about winning. More so, what teams you can finish on top of giggle.gif

Apparently the Bookies seem to think Chelsea have it in the bag...

Paddy Power pay out on Chelsea to win Premier League after ELEVEN games

Bookies confident Jose Mourinho's men cannot be matched this season.

Bookmakers have taken the extraordinary step of paying out on Chelsea to win the Premier League title after just ELEVEN games of the season.

Publicity-hungry Paddy Power, who provoked outrage when claiming to have deforested part of the Amazonian rainforest as a marketing stunt at the World Cup, have paid out £400,000 to those lucky punters who backed the Blues.

Chelsea may only have opened up a four-point lead at the top of the table but Paddy Power clearly don’t rate Southampton as genuine title contenders.

And with Manchester City, the next closest team, a full eight points back, the bookies are confident that no one can catch Chelsea, who have racked up nine wins and two draws in their 11 games this season.

Paying out on the title before the advent calendars have even been opened may seem a reckless move – but in 2005-06 Paddy Power called the title, correctly, for Chelsea as early as December.

And Mr Power himself said in a typically bolshy press release: “This is one early seasonal treat the punters should love. We now just have to hope that all Jose’s Christmases really do come at once next May!”

But they are not the only bookies to have had to pay out twice for a title win. BetFred wrongly backed Manchester United in both 2011-2012 and 1997-1998.

I'm starting to feel sorry for Mignolet..

He surely won't last the next transfer window...

Im not :D Im loving how shitte LFC are at the moment

look at that sitter though.. I know it got a weird bounce, but it was so bad i was embarrassed just watching it.

It's like a crappy soap opera, when after just 2mins of watching you are cringing in pain.

Oh I saw it, and was loving it, I'm not a keeper and hate LFC...great day in all :D When I see defenders have a howler , that's when I cringe :D

It really is ! ! Rojo trained this week I think, so that's something.