Sign in to follow this  
-Gaz-

The Football Thread Continued

Will be even funnier if the same thing happens with the title. knew Chelsea would slow down...

Will be even funnier if the same thing happens with the title. knew Chelsea would slow down...

I would lose it :lol:

i'd be in tears lol

Well boys i have been on a high for about 3 days now... What a win over the Rent Boys! Only 2 teams have put 5 past a Jose team, Spurs and Barca when he was in charge of Real. Not a bad effort! Harry Kane has come along in leaps and bounds. Hows this for some stats -

10888935_756409581119328_8406179896231530061_n.jpg?oh=0781925adf537a7cf9decc6164127524&oe=552E166D&__gda__=1429993429_500cd9dce502dc0023bbcea1af2c8e3f

On another note Ned Zelic on Foxsports has got to be one of the worst commentators ever...

http://youtu.be/L2-dYH7-sSI

And now this... So good!

http://youtu.be/1H-9mvUnZi4

Edited by n00bis

Kane is awesome.

Zelic is a complete wanker and I wouldn't hesitate to punch him in the face.

And , FUCKING LOLLLL at that dude doing Zelic :lol: :lol: Where's the old Rolfcopter when ya need it :lol:

Ps - I LOVE it when the rent boys lose... Well done

found a stream for the Yeovil V United game.

Rooney playing behind Wilson and falcao...

Also,

30mins in, Man City is losing 0-1 to Sheffield Wed

and Southampton are losing 0-1 to Ipswich

oh jeez, McNair in a heavy head collision with some player,

A lot of blood on both sides, doesn't look good. McNair's eyes are groggy as f**k

40mins in and we've been shite.

no urgency, slow to react, poor passes. STUFF all making it to Falcao and Wilson.

We're shit . But we finally scored .

Didn't even get up , away from home we are a joke , wasn't going to waste my time .

Saf rolls in style lol

It's so depressing watching us hold on to a pathetic lead , to a league 1 team who might get relegated and who have a weekly wage bill of £37k ... Pathetic doesn't even cover it .

Shaw a Raf injured AGAIN ! fuck off ! Raf I rate but if he's always injured ... GTFO . Same with Shaw . Not even that convinced about Shaw and he's always injured GTFO .

yep. I think Shaw is just soft. Needs to play through it.

Relevant. But Michael Clarke the other week was saying on tv how every match, he's always got a niggle of somesort, but he plays through it and to 100%. That's what makes a professional athlete. Regardless of 'niggles', the ability and mental strength to push through it to still play at 100%

How hard could it be to play through the pain in cricket !?!? Cricket is standing ina paddock for 5 days scratching your head ! :lol:

Cricket is soft as fuck :lol:

it was the point of playing through pain. that's all :lol:

batting with a f**ked back is excruciating though.

Swear I replied to that... Yeah, I get what ya mean, just cricket is lame and Clarke is soft :lol: If ya body keeps breaking down when you are in your 20's ...and you play cricket.... well, yeah. Find a desk job :D

Fuck

me

Just seen Herrera's goal.... when was the last time we had a MIDFIELDER score like that!!?!@??! A certain ginger nut comes to mind !

Swear I replied to that... Yeah, I get what ya mean, just cricket is lame and Clarke is soft laugh.png If ya body keeps breaking down when you are in your 20's ...and you play cricket.... well, yeah. Find a desk job biggrin.png

haha, yeah good point.

Fuck

me

Just seen Herrera's goal.... when was the last time we had a MIDFIELDER score like that!!?!@??! A certain ginger nut comes to mind !

it's a pity 1 of his other shots was woeful, and his passing was off as well.

Give him plenty more game time and i reckon he'll be tops.

Can't believe Fletcher stayed on all game. He was SHITE

Did he ? Fletch makes me angry in so many ways .. GET RID!!! He's fucking USELESS . Yeah it's a shame he got that sickness.. but he's shit now.. BE GONE ..we aren't a fucking charity. Go play for Yeovil...if you can get in the team.

I'd believe it. Ive said before he would be lucky to be a bench warmer in the championship hahah

I love that your comment about Chelsea is at the top of the page. I see it every time i go to the latest post :lol: