Sign in to follow this  
STR8E180

what are some good dvdrips out on torrent?

what are some good dvdrips out on torrent?

i dont wanna waste my bandwidth downloading fake or crappy quality movies so thought i would ask you guys what is out on torrent which is good quality

on a torrent site, search for what you want then sort the list by leechers, open a few of the ones with the most leechers and read what people say in the comments, they will rate the torrent and tell you if its worth getting or not.

if you want to know which good movies to get go to IMDB.com or rottentomatoes.com

Edited by GFUNK

decent rips are few and far between this year unless you're after tv series rips.

Safehouse isn't too bad if you havent seen it yet.

Check out the Flick Fessions thread under movies & Tv there are loads of brilliant movies in there.

http://www.nissansil...howtopic=491739

also good to see Yiffy making the rounds now too. Yiffy Basically has perfect Blu Ray ripped movies compressed to a reasonable size (about 700mb for 720p and 1.5-2 gig for 1080p). In all honesty I think they lose some of that real sharpness that Blu Rays have with their compression process but the quality is SOOOOOOO much better than ANY DVD rip you willl find anywhere else. Not to mention who really wants to store or DL a movie that is more than 2gig?

Otherwise if they don't have the movie you are after (as they are new and rip their own movies) then go on Kick Ass Torrents just check the rating before you download.

Edited by Shakey Bones

http://www.yify-torrents.com/

thoroughly just enjoyed The Raven.

awesome web site thanks mate

Check out the Flick Fessions thread under movies & Tv there are loads of brilliant movies in there.

http://www.nissansil...howtopic=491739

also good to see Yiffy making the rounds now too. Yiffy Basically has perfect Blu Ray ripped movies compressed to a reasonable size (about 700mb for 720p and 1.5-2 gig for 1080p). In all honesty I think they lose some of that real sharpness that Blu Rays have with their compression process but the quality is SOOOOOOO much better than ANY DVD rip you willl find anywhere else. Not to mention who really wants to store or DL a movie that is more than 2gig?

Otherwise if they don't have the movie you are after (as they are new and rip their own movies) then go on Kick Ass Torrents just check the rating before you download.

wow how did i not know about this thread !!

Word on the street is demonoid is back :hug::woot::hypo::drool: www.d2.vu but the traffic on it is so heavy atm i cant even get on it.