Sign in to follow this  
Traditional

End Of Watch

MV5BMjMxNjU0ODU5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjI4MzAyOA@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

Two young officers are marked for death after confiscating a small cache of money and firearms from the members of a notorious cartel, during a routine traffic stop.

Brilliant movie... I wouldn't be afraid of saying, the best movie I've ever seen. Great story line, depicted extremely well, it's defiantly a 10/10 and one to see at the movie.. I love Action movies which portray a form of realism, and I almost teared up at the end. Perfection if there was such thing.

Edited by Traditional

Everyone is saying that the camera style gives you a headache. Half of it is found-footage style camera work and the other half is normal. So you never really know what you're watching, if you can focus your eyes.

One of the main characters is shooting his daily life as a cop for a movie subject he's studying while he's doing a law degree. They use the handy cam stuff and police car cams and surveillance but they don't use it to the point it's gimmicky as it's interlaced with just normal camera work. Can be annoying at times but it definitely could have been worse.

I really enjoyed it. Nice and dark and gritty but quite realistic and not too over dramatised. I'd put it in my top 3 films for the year probably.

Edited by S3 TRXTC

Saw this the other night. I really enjoyed it. A very raw type if movie. I found the language started to wear a little thin by the end, but that's just me. But all in all one of the best movies I have seen this yea easy!

Yeah I although I am not a prude or anything the language was starting to detract from the movie by the end but I suppose that is how southern mexicans talk these days...

The gf actually cried at the end and I wasn't far behind her. Definitely one of the best movies I saw this year.