Sign in to follow this  
Polish'n

Initial D - Fifth Stage (will post when eps come out)

As some may know the fifth stage is coming out next year, but the eps are already coming out for some reason haha, oh well! win win situation, here is the ep with english subtitles:

Due do the episode being taken down from youtube because of copyright issues, you can stream them from here:

http://www.1channel....tial-D/season-5

Enjoy!

Edited by Polish'n

Good shit... Will watch episode tonight.

Let's all see the come back of Takumi tax :lol:

Cheers,

Andy

Such a good episode I reckon! Gets you fired up ^_^ hahah

Edited by Polish'n

seems to follow the comic pretty well from what i remember... was quite a while since i read that part.

Enjoyed it quite a lot :) cant wait for them to start pumping out the other episodes!!!

I've been showing my missus the old eps and she's surprisingly into it so I'll have to get through the oldies again before I start stage 5

I'm so glad its back, missed this show since it stopped a few years ago. I'd forgotten just how serious it is haha.

A great watch, and I'm glad they stuck to their guns and kept it traditional looking too, none of this blocky square edged modern cartoon crap. *old man rant*

Im just watching this through from the start for the first time and does anyone know why the voices changed after the second stage? Its really off putting watching the 3rd stage movie with different voice actors.

Im just watching this through from the start for the first time and does anyone know why the voices changed after the second stage? Its really off putting watching the 3rd stage movie with different voice actors.

Agreed, I hated when that happened cos the voices no longer suit.