Sign in to follow this  
cm712

License question demerit points

So I lost all my points on my P's a while back and opted for the 12 month no demerit point option and got to keep my license.

Now April is coming around and that is when I will graduate to my full license but I still have till august before my 12 month no demerit thing is up

Will I still get my full license ?

If so do I get 12 new demerit points ? or do I get my full license and have to continue my 12 month no demerit point till august?

you have to wait til august.

maybe even longer because this time on the 'double or nothin' may not count towards it.

Oh also, in vic, if you lose your license, your time gets pushed another 6 months.

Say you get your Green P's next month, you'll get pushed back another 6 months, making it in august.

Source: Experience.

Well my probationary licence expires April and I am supposed to get my full's after that so I am going to have to renew my probationary licence for another 5 months ?

Cambers I did not lose my licence they gave me the option to lose it for 3 month or so OR that the 12 month 1 demerit point

Yeah I will call them tomorrow

Let us know how you go, this question pops up a fair bit..

Young whipper snapper P platers..

Yeah I called them they told me that I would graduate onto my full license !

Yeah I called them they told me that I would graduate onto my full license !

You would move onto fulls in April but still continue having no points till august, after August ill presume u get all 12 points and the 0 point thing ends

They told me that I will get my full's in April not sure if I will continue to have no points till august.

I assume that I will still have no demerit points up till august.

you should probably get a turbo in april and do skids everywhere to show the cops your the king and then they will be scared of you and you'll never loose your license again

you should probably get a turbo in april and do skids everywhere to show the cops your the king and then they will be scared of you and you'll never loose your license again

LOL agree with turbo part, Don't agree with skids everywhere, i would play it safe till august

Yeah u get 12 points same thing happened to me

Yeah u get 12 points same thing happened to me

Do I get 12 point in april !?

LOL agree with turbo part, Don't agree with skids everywhere, i would play it safe till august

Well in that case :hypo: ......

Just don't get in trouble before April. Everyone gets done within the last 1 or 2 months.

Yeah I had abt 3 months left on the 12 month 1 point crap. Then I got my fulls from vic roads. Call up vic roads day after the day u ment to get ur fulls and ask cause vicroads always f**k up, they clueless.