Sign in to follow this  
PALADN

Please help a close friend of mine with her charity

Hey all

Normally i wouldnt post this sort of stuff but its for a very good cause and it only takes 30 seconds of your time to vote.

I volunteer for a charity group thats in a competition to win a $5000 grant so they can start an adoption center for cats and dogs.

Second Chance Animal Rescue is a non-profit, pro-life, community-based organisation operated by volunteers and foster carers. We operate via a Melbourne-wide volunteer foster care network and currently have over 260 animals in our care waiting for adoption. Many cats and dogs that find themselves without a home deserve a second chance and we are there to ensure they get one. We are committed to facilitating the successful matching of families with their new best friend, making sure that they will become a valued addition to their lives, for the rest of their lives. As patrons of responsible pet ownership, every dog and cat is desexed, vaccinated, wormed, microchipped, vet-checked and temperament-assessed prior to adoption.

http://secondchanceanimalrescue.com.au/

If you go to the link below you can vote for their dream. All you have to do is click vote and then put in your first name and email. they will send you an email to confirm the address that you need to click the link in.

It would be great to see them win

http://sunsuperdreams.com.au/dream/view/second-chance-animal-rescue

Thanks in advance.

Thanks rezzy.

Just dont forget to click the link it emails you otherwise the vote doesnt count

Come on guys still need more votes to ensure a win here. Thanks to all that have voted

Hey guys we are 280 votes behind with less than 8 hours left please vote to help my friend win