Sign in to follow this  
ben_4

Car DVDs

Hey guys not busting and eoi or a link to eBay.

I've found my old DVDs in the shed. Wondering how people think it would be best to sell em a bundle or split them up?

Drift bible, chasing rogue, mischief x2, high octane x3, drift like nomuken, get away in Stockholm, zero traction, hashiriya, and a few others about 40 in total.

Need to figure out to split em or sell em together for best return.

zero traction and high octane = numbar wun.

... for best return. You trying to make money out of history??? : O They're worth whatever people will pay for them; your problem will be the amount of time and effort it takes for the people who want to buy them to actually find them. The demand for these items will be very low but they should pay well for them. At best, you'll get back what you paid for them or less.

I mostly wanna get rid of them quick as I'm lazy and don't wanna send 40 separate items. I wouldn't image getting money back at all or even close. But I will get more room in the shed and maybe 300 bucks. I don't see one eBay buyer forking that out though. Guess ill do maybe two lots and see what happens

The best what i think is just sell it as one whole lot ore what you said maybe to, then its up to the buyer if he keeps it all ore not.

In my eyes if you like hashiriya the chance if big you will like drift bible etc.

Just wondering how much would you be asking for the lot because depending the price and wich dvd's you have i might be interested in some.

Lol I have the same. Also have some of the omf ones in video cassette!!!! Just saw then in a box a few days ago! I'll keep them as might watch again one day for a laugh!

How good was that kiwi Ketzel? Crack up, some great DVD's in the High Octane series.