Sign in to follow this  
TN

Jackass: Bad Grandpa

Looks great. The stripper scene was hilarious.

It looks to be a mashup of Jackass and Borat. It has the potential to be really good or really bad.

The boy got some talent.

Cinnaman

Did anyone go out and see this?

This movie is sort of a weird take on the Jackass films. Where Jackass films have no plot with plenty of stunts, this is about 50/50. It's weird for the audience as we're in on the joke. We know it's really Knoxville in the costume, but then we get fed this story linking the stunts together. So are we meant to pretend we don't know it's him and follow the story or ignore the story?

Unfortunately all the really funny scenes were already shown in the trailer. There were probably only 3 other stunts you weren't shown. I might be sounding a bit harsh on this, but I was really looking forward to it as a Jackass fan. I've got all the movies and TV series on DVD, I was into CKY when no one had heard of Jackass, I've seen all the spin off shows such as Viva La Bam, Homewreckers and Wildboyz, I'm a true Jackass fan. But I just couldn't get into this. It felt like the movie was a little undercooked and needed another 6 months to really tightly up the script and add some more jokes/stunts.

Edited by steveP

Looks great. The stripper scene was hilarious.

It looks to be a mashup of Jackass and Borat. It has the potential to be really good or really bad.

and because of this I'm unsure weather to see it at the movies or just wait till its out on DVD

I seen it and really enjoyed, it would be one of the funniest movies i have seen in a while.

I agree with it needing a bit more polish before release but is definitely still worth a watch.

Brandon dicamillo from cky would be awesome in these type of movies just on the cky note.

I always try to see Jackass/Borat style movies in the cinema as the atmosphere of the audience laughing is great. But this is definitely a DVD rental or at best a cheap-ass Tuesday viewing.

It was pretty good but as Steve mentioned a majority of the good parts were in the trailer.

I thought the part at the ladies night stripper bar was really funny. The guys reaction when he was getting dangling balls slapped against him :lol:

or how he got his cock stuck in the vending machine i fkn lost my shit when he was stretching it leaning back ahahha