Sign in to follow this  
Foaley

Hardtuned Cruise 26/10/13

Hey all

As the weather is getting warmer and nicer, I think it's time for out next JDM Night cruise.

We had some nice imports out last cruise and will good to see them out again.

The last cruise meet point I was told wasn't the best lighting for pics but as daylight saving starts this weekend it won't a problem.

The cruise route will be given out on the night. So make sure you fill up before coming and should finish around 12

Meet Saturday the 26th of this month at 7pm. Bunnings, Mile end

Also as the Police have been going crazy with defects, I will be keeping this event on here and not Facebook.

Hope to see you all there.

CRUISE GUIDELINES / EXPECTATIONS

Hardtuned does NOT tolerate hooning or dumb behaviour, Don't be a Today Tonight Stereotype. act like a clown at one of our events (at any point of the night) and expect to get a knock on your door the next week.

This means: Excessive revving, burnouts, skids, racing, dangerous driving, 'skids to leave', offensive / idiot behavior, or anything else...

Help us keep the car scene fun, safe and social!

Sounds good! Not a fan of the meet spot though lol it's where I got my first defect on the first Ben Simpson cruise I went on

Sounds good! Not a fan of the meet spot though lol it's where I got my first defect on the first Ben Simpson cruise I went on

I chose this spot as it was a central point from down South and out North. I happy to change it to a spot around the area but no car park is free from cops. Its luck of the draw. Hopefully AMEP can get a seat next year in the state elections.

I chose this spot as it was a central point from down South and out North. I happy to change it to a spot around the area but no car park is free from cops. Its luck of the draw. Hopefully AMEP can get a seat next year in the state elections.

Yeah I fully understand that mate

And yeah hopefully they do

Have you had many f**kwit drivers on previous cruises? Considering jumping onboard but can't really be bothered with any police/unwanted attention.

Edited by hungrytoheal

Have you had many f**kwit drivers on previous cruises? Considering jumping onboard but can't really be bothered with any police/unwanted attention.

Don't want to get defected? Don't go to a meeting point full of imports.

There was a few clowns on the last big cruise, the cops set up a defect station in a shit spot - top of Corkscrew Rd - but only defected a couple of cars. 1 bloke lost his license for driving offences at the rear of the pack. He wasn't doing anything too bad, just got knicked for small shit and didn't have many points left.

if your cars highly modified would be wise to avoid cruises

Last cruise I did on here was a good night, no hooning and no cops. I only spoke to a P plater in a 31 at the first stop. Love being in the middle of the cruise and people not knowing I'm there lol.

Don't want to get defected? Don't go to a meeting point full of imports.

It's impossible not to get defected but as long as no one dose anything stupid to attract them or someone to call up we should be fine. If cops do show up, I personal go speak to them straight away. Every time I've done this they have left with no defects.

There was a few clowns on the last big cruise, the cops set up a defect station in a shit spot - top of Corkscrew Rd - but only defected a couple of cars. 1 bloke lost his license for driving offences at the rear of the pack. He wasn't doing anything too bad, just got knicked for small shit and didn't have many points left.

I head about this cruise, it was the one before me. I heard it was clowns not on the cruise that attracted the cops.

if your cars highly modified would be wise to avoid cruises

This is true but there are way too help not to get noticed. Low, loud and custom plates are the things that I think why I never get pulled over. I haven't been pulled over in 2 years now and been through RBT's as well.

A whole bunch of cops were there beforehand assisting the SES with a search rescue operation of a hiking group that was lost on Black hill that night, that was why all the police presence was there. They then probably just saw the chance at setting up a defect station when a whole load of imports came flying up.

Yep, that was my last cruise.

Yep, that was my last cruise.

You going to come out to this one man?

Kinda sucks, I won't be able to make sad.png

All good man. There will be more.

Can we make sure this cruise map isn't on phones? The idea was good but seriously... 90% of people had no coverage in the hills.

Can we make sure this cruise map isn't on phones? The idea was good but seriously... 90% of people had no coverage in the hills.

I'm thinking on doing both, it was the first time doing and I still think it can work. I'll give people the option. Cruise sheets will be 20c just to cost that's all.

100% the cops haven't been invited on this one?

100% man, I never invite them. You do the right thing and they use it against you. Why I will never let them know.

Pretty sure you can download the route you've just searched for, in the Google Maps app... Might need a bit of research tho. If you can, do it at the start point and then when you go offline, it won't matter :)

Pretty sure you can download the route you've just searched for, in the Google Maps app... Might need a bit of research tho. If you can, do it at the start point and then when you go offline, it won't matter smile.png

I make the cruise on google maps and save the link. What I found that if you was to start the cruise at the second stop. It tells you to go to the start, you can't just joint the root where you are. So I'll make each point as a cruise and try that. So if anyone wants to try it out they can and still do the old cruise sheets.

Don't forget the cruise tomorrow night everyone. See you all there :)

Also the cruise is about 190km long. Anyone running E85 should be fine for the whole cruise.

Damn I only just saw this, hopefully there will be one last one before I head to Melbourne next year! Hope it all goes well guys.

Thank's for everyone that came out last night. Was a good cruise. Everyone behaved them self and we didn't have any cop trouble. Hope to see everyone at the next one.

Damn I only just saw this, hopefully there will be one last one before I head to Melbourne next year! Hope it all goes well guys.

All good man, there is a charity cruise next month

Pics off my phone ( not the greatest lighting lol)

null_zpse8316203.jpg

null_zpse802b11f.jpg

null_zps4b3ec3cb.jpg

null_zps64d3dc43.jpg

null_zps82b1fda4.jpg

null_zpse80d340d.jpg

And last but not least...... Drum roll please......

null_zps59427c6f.jpg

;D

was a great night and nice cruise too :), great to meet some faces to put with the names as well, look forward to movember cruise if i can attend and the next hardtuned cruise

Sounds like it was all good! I would have come but I had my sister-in-law's 40th last night :(

was it 4x4 only cruise?

jks sounds like it was a good night.

JDM Movember will be the last cruise I can do this year as my son is due on the 14th of December. I hope to be able to get back out around Feb and look at doing a Cruise every month.