Sign in to follow this  
STR8E180

iTUNES help

i forgot my answers for iTUNES security questions

how do i reset the answers to the questions ?

Copy And pasted from Apple discussions / forum

I ran into this issue. People, there is HOPE!

Ok, so you need to re-set your security questions because you forgot your answers.

You can either log into your AppleID account and find the link just below your security questions that allows you to send yourself an email to reset these questions. If you don't have such link, then this is what you need to do.

Call Apple Support and state that you need to reset your security questions but do NOT have the reset link on your account. They will transfer you to Tech Support and even this person will not be able to fix it. Tech Support has to transfer you to Apple Security. NOTE: Only Tech Support can transfer you to Apple Security.

Apple Security will ask to verify personal information with you such as name, device serial number, email address associated to your account, your address, and if you have a credit card on file, if you don't have a credit file, which was my case because i had never purchased anything before, then you will have to AT LEAST be able to answer ONE of the security questions. I never the the pressure so much in my life since I was in school!

Anyways, once you verify all his questions, Apple Security will re-set your questions and you will be able to go back to your AppleID, log in, and re-enter your security questions/answers, add a recovery email address if you don't already have one, etc.

Again, customer service or Tech Support can NOT help you. You need to have Tech Support transfer you to Apple Security. Good luck

Would it be easier to just go into an apple store ?

Do you not have the link to reset it when you log into your apple account ? Cos that sounds pretty easy .

Do you not have the link to reset it when you log into your apple account ? Cos that sounds pretty easy .

nope

fixed it

easiest way was to give them a call